Chapter 4

*Devyn*
I stood in the doorway of my dorm staring at all the pictures of Timothée aligning the walls. I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that my roommate was obsessed with Timothée.
"Why did you stop," Timothée asked as he walked past me into my dorm. I snapped back into reality following him into the room.
He placed my bags on the bed and turned around facing the wall filled with posters of him. I could tell he now realized the reason I stood still in the doorway.
"y-you're t-Timothée Ch-Chalamet," she uttered.
"Uh, yes I am," I could tell he was uncomfortable with the fact his face was plastered around the room, but was trying to hide it.
"I-I must be dreaming. Could I take a photo with you," she asked completely star struck.
"Of course," Timothée responded.
She handed me her phone without saying a single word to me. I took a couple of photos of them then handed her phone back to her.
Me and Timothée awkwardly unpacked my suitcases in the dorm. While the girl behind us, who I soon found out that her name was Olivia, went on and on about essentially nothing. Me and Timothée nodded at everything she said while making annoyed glances at each other ever so often.
Once I unpacked everything me and Timothée sat on my bed. Exhausted by the long day we both had. I grabbed his hand and leaned on his chest. Olivia stopped talking after awhile and just laid in her bed, doing something on her phone.
Timothée turned to me, "can I give you a tour of the city tomorrow, I'm exhausted."
"Of course, I was going to propose the same thing," I responded.
"Okay, see you tomorrow," he said while squeezing my hand and giving me a hug on the way out.
"See you tomorrow."
I walked back over to my bed and grabbed my phone. I had 2,000 new followers on Instagram within the last couple of hours. I honestly have no idea how that happened.
"How do you know Timothée," Olivia asked me, obviously jealous.
"I actually met him today on my flight here," I told her honestly.
"Oh, you must have the best luck then," she responded still with a hint of jealousy in her voice.
"I guess you could say that," I told her trying to end the conversation.
I realized I hadn't yet called my mom to tell her about Timothée, but I didn't want to do it with Olivia in the room.
I went on my Instagram and messaged Timothée.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devyn.Adamss
Heyyy

Tchalamet
Heyyy what's up?

Devyn.Adamss
I can't wait for tomorrow

Tchalamet
Me either. Meet you at
9 tomorrow. We can get
breakfast and then begin
Our tour.

Devyn.Adamss
Sounds great see you
Tomorrow and good
Night baby 😘

Tchalamet
See you tomorrow and
Good night love 🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Touring the city with Timothée seems so appealing. I ended up staying up until 12 am just thinking about everything that could happen tomorrow.