Chapter 2

*Devyn*
   When I approached the waiting area at my gate I immediately saw Timothée reading a book next to a window. I didn't want to be clingy and sit next to him, so I sat halfway down the row he was in. I went on my phone and began scrolling through Instagram to pass the time.
   I then began to hear an all to familiar voice, "Hello stranger."
   "Hey, when did you get to the gate," I replied as he took a seat next to me.
   "Like 5 minutes ago you must have walked right past me," he laughed.
   "Most likely I am terrible at observing my surroundings." I joked.
   "For sure. One time in New-" Timothée began before being cut off by a flight attendant.
   "We are beginning to board, we will start off with group A."
   Everyone in group A began to line up to board the plane as me and Timothée sat there and watched.
   "I'm group B," I said trying to break the awkward silence.
   "Same, wait what seat are you," Timothée asked.
"Seat C-13, you."
"B-13, we must be sitting next to each other," he said oddly excited.
"Yeah, looks like I'll have to deal with you for another 3-4 hours," I teased.
Timothée stuck his bottom lip out with puppy dog eyes pretending to be offended. I couldn't help but laugh.
The flight attendant began speaking again, "group B."
"Let's go," Timothée said as he put his hand out like a gentleman, I grabbed it and walked with him in line.
We scanned our tickets and found our seats in the plane. I had the window seat and immediately opened the window.
"This'll be so beautiful when we're in the air." I told Timothée.
"Not as beautiful as you," he said totally nonchalant.
I began to blush over the words he said. A boy has never called me beautiful before and especially not a boy as handsome as Timothée.
"I made you blush," he exclaimed almost proud that he had this effect.
"Yes and," I said trying to make him shut up about it.
"Nothing, it's just, never mind,"
"No tell me, I want to here what you have to say," I beg.
"No, it's okay really."
"Fine, I won't talk to you then."
I put my air pods in and began watching The Office on Netflix. I began to feel Timothée's eyes watching my screen.
I looked over to him, "You like the office I presume."
"Yeah it's one of my favorite shows," he said excitedly.
"You wanna watch." I asked.
He nodded, so I handed him an AirPod and continued watching the episode.
As we were in the air I turned to Timothée. "I wanna take a photo for my instagram, so I have to end the episode early," I told Timothée.
"Ok," he said, "but only if I can take one with you in it for my instagram."
I blushed again before saying, "deal."
"What's your insta by the way," Timothée asked while pulling out his phone.
"Devyn.Adamss," I said, "with to s's on Adams."
"Found it," he said while pressing the follow button. I immediately got a notification
**tchalamet started following you**
   I clicked his insta to follow him back and saw that he had over 3 million followers.
   "You're famous," I said shocked.
   "Yeah, I guess you could say that. But, please don't think different of me," he said pleading.
   "Of course I won't," I said while following him back.

Liked by tchalamet and 203 others
Devyn.Adamss New York doesn't know what's coming.
                     {Tagged @tchalamet} 

tchalamet It sure doesn't.
^Momma.Adamss who is this cute guy commenting on your posts.
^Devyn.Adamss Mom you're so embarrassing.
Tchalametfan who are you and why is Timothée following you?

Liked by Devyn.Adamss, armiehammer and 1,121,347 others
tchalamet She thought the sunset was pretty, but I thought she was prettier. 💞
                 {Tagged @Devyn.Adamss}

Devyn.Adamss I can't with you lmao
armiehammer Are you CHEATING ON ME
🤣
^tchalamet I'm sorry I should've told you sooner.
Tchalametfan who is this girl??? Does anyone know if they are dating?