chapter 10

*devyn*
    I couldn't believe it timmy had gone out of his way to come see me.
   "i couldn't let you be alone on ur first day of college," he responded. 
    "you can come to my dorm room if you want," i reassured him, "olivia isn't going to be back until 6."
    "i would love to," he said with a familiar wide smile.
    i don't know why but i felt nervous and like i had butterflies in my stomach this time while i talked to timmy. he followed me back to my room and sat on my bed with me.
    "so, how was your first day," he asked.
    "it was pretty good i actually met someone new her name was... it was.... holy shit it slipped my mind to even ask."
"omg devyn, that's actually kinda hilarious," timmy said while holding back his laughter.
"well she was super nice i guess i'll ask her what her name is the next time i have that class."
"i guess so," timmy said with a chuckle, "so, how did the class itself go," timmy asked.
"well it's the first day so obviously you can't do that much. we just went over the syllabus and stuff. but what was super embarrassing was that he singled me out and was like why are you here," i told timmy.
"i'm hoping you gave a good answer because it only matters what he thinks," timmy reminded me.
"i told him i love to act because i can escape reality and show my own emotions through the lens of another person."
"that's a really good answer," timmy said while staring at me.
"why are you looking at me like that," i joked.
"i don't know," timmy said, "i just feel like you're the only person i know that truly gets it. and the fact that u stopped texting me after the best day of my life made me feel lonely again."
"timmy, i'm sorry about that," i reassured him by putting my hand around his waist, "i figured u didn't want to be seen with me after the paparazzi stuff."
timmy looked at me in my eyes and put his arm around my shoulder, "you're the only person i would be happy about the paparazzi knowing we are hanging out around new york."
we sat in silence staring at eachother the amount of tension in the room was unreal. timmy pulled me closer and said, "can i kiss u."
i understood the reason of the butterflies in my stomach from earlier, "yes," i assured him.
timmy then kissed me it tasted like a sweet cherry and every thought left my head at that exact moment. i felt like we were the only people left in the world and it just felt right.
"i've been waiting to do that since the moment i met you," timmy said
"me too."
timmy has been the only person that let me truly be myself and i realized why i desperately wanted to see him again after this moment.
"hey, i hope this isn't too soon," timmy explained. "but armie is gonna be on the jimmy fallon show and i may have gotten two tickets from him to go support him."
"i would love too," i said while kissing timmy on the lips. "when is it."
"6 tonight since they prefilm."
"i'm in."