chapter 6

*Devyn*
I basically blacked out as soon as all the cameras started flashing. Before I knew it Timothée opened a door and brought me in.
"That must be insane to deal with on a daily basis" i said with the adrenaline of running through the crowd with Timmy still alive.
"I'm so sorry, i was hoping the paparazzi wouldn't bother us for a little bit. but, someone must have told them where we were," timmy said clearly upset by the paparazzi affecting our tour throughout the city.
"Don't worry about it. it was an exciting way to begin the day that's for sure," i reassured him.
I wasn't lying though. it was something about the rush of trying to avoid the paparazzi that gave me excitement. but, i know after a while that might be annoying.
   "where do we go from here," i asked given there were hundreds of paparazzi outside the door.
   "i have my ways," timmy said as he started walking towards an elevator and went up.  he clicked 3rd floor and the doors opened.
    i realized we were in a department store and i was shocked by the fact that there were so many floors in the store.
   "we need disguises," he teased. i laughed and began looking for the ultimate disguise.
    i found an alladin shirt and asked timmy, "what if we saw a broadway show. i have never seen one and given i am a theatre major at NYU it would only be fitting."
     "that's a great idea, the book of mormon probably still has seats if you want to see that."
     "I would love too," i replied.
     i wore an oversized band t-shirt with leggings and a baseball hat with the yankees on it. Timmy found a hoodie, a baseball hat with the giants on it and sunglasses that made him look like a different person.
     we changed in the bathroom and put our normal clothes in the bags we just bought. we went back to the cafe and celia was still there.
    "hey," he said while taking off his sunglasses, so she would recognize him. "we wanted to wear disguises because the paparazzi seem to be following us everywhere. can we leave our normal clothes with you."
    "of course timmy you're like family here," she replied with a smile.
     we both left and timmy started the tour over again. He pointed out every little thing you could imagine that only a local would know.
    "We should buy the tickets," timmy said while opening up the broadway ticket app on his phone. before i could object to him paying, transaction complete already appeared on the screen.
     "timmy you don't have t-"
     "no, it's ur first real day in New York and it needs to be special," he explained while continuing the tour.
    "This right here is the best pizza place in the world,"  he said walking towards the entrance.
    "really," i teased, "when we visit North carolina for skiing there is a pizza place on the mountain that has the best pizza i have ever tasted."
    "well, i guess we will have to put that to the test," he said while opening the door letting me go in first.