•32•

||KICKIN' IT OLD SCHOOL||

|CAMI

"Alright guys, your homework was to watch the video of the Soaring Krokata," Rudy reminded us as we all stretched. "Let's see whatcha got. And begin." Me and Jack started performing random karate moves while Jerry, Eddie, and Milton started jumping around. Kim was at the Bahamas with Carlos for their 6 month anniversary. Fun fact, my family is pretty rich. Jerry may be my cousin, but he doesn't get as much moola. "None of you watched the video!" Rudy realized.

"Rudy, we're really busy at school," Jack excused.

"We're really busy with school," Rudy mocked with a weird tongue accent. "You wanna feel pressure, wait til you're my age."

"Oh yeah. Cause sitting around in your office eating Cheese Doodlers all day is so stressful," I sarcastically agreed as Rudy grabbed the mail.

"No one gives you an award for being an adult," he argued as he opened his mail. "I don't believe it, I'm getting an award for being an adult!"

"What do you mean?" Eddie asked as we all migrated towards Rudy to read over his shoulder.

"Seaford High is inducting me to it's Hall of Fame," Rudy answered.

"Why?" we all asked in unison.

"Startin' to lose it," Rudy said. "Someone please read this," Rudy flailed the letter into Jack's hand. "Read it with some pizazz."

"'We are pleased to formally acknowledge you for your contribution to the youth of Seaford through your leadership and commitment to Physical Fitness'," Jack read excitedly, taking a seat in front of me. I rested my arms on his shoulders, looking at Rudy weird as he looked at the sky.

"In your face, mother!" he shouted.

"And they're giving you a Black Thai pork chop dinner!" Jack added as Rudy snatched the letter back.

"Black Thai? Pork chops?" Rudy squeaked. "It's all happening so fast!"

•••

"Hey guys. I have favor to ask for you," Phil told me, Jack, Jerry, Eddie, and Milton as he approached our table. "My niece, Mika, she moved here from Hachmakastan, she will be ninth grader in your learning house and I was wondering if you would make the friendships with her." We all spoke terms of agreement. "Thanks. There is something I need to tell you though. I love her very much, but she is, how you say? Uh ugly like a pig. I will show you. Let me summon the beast." Phil yelled a weird yell, making someone scream back as the kitchen door opened. It revealed a dude with long hair making us all scream, thinking that was Mika. "That is not her. That is my new bus boy Rafael. That is Mika." Mika came out in a gorgeous summer fit with flowy pretty hair. She's gorgeous, yes, but I wouldn't date her. Like I've said before, I've got my eye on someone. That someone happened to be next to me. "She is not like the beauties we have in my country." I noticed all the boys, but Jack gaping at her. I wonder why Jack isn't gaping. She's gonna be one of the most gorgeous girls at Seaford High alongside me and Kim. "Poor thing with her separate eye brows, hairless nose, and complete lack of tail," Phil gagged. "Mika these are the boys and girl I was telling you about. The ones who do the hee hi hoy ya!"

"Nice to meet you," Mika smiled.

"What it do, Mika?" Jerry asked.