•64•

||HOW BOBBY GOT HIS GROOVE BACK||

|CAMI

Me, Jack, and Rudy were waiting in line for Bobby's new movie that just came out: Super Samurai. "Wow," Rudy nodded, looking around. "Bobby's got a pretty good turn out for his movie, Super Samurai."

"What's it about?" I asked.

"Oh it's the epic story of a man who has to choose between making soup or becoming a samurai," Jack answered making me cock my head in confusion. That's a plot? Wow.

"I wonder what Jerry and Milton thi- wait where are they?" I cut myself off.

"They said they were gonna try and get dates, then meet us here," Jack replied. Milton and Jerry walked up to us, both with a girl by their side.

"Milton got a date! Go Milton!" I quietly cheered.

"Guys, this is my date, Veronica," Jerry gestured to the girl beside him.

"And this is Jerry's other date, Carol," Milton gestured to the girl next to him.

"Ya know the star of this movie, Bobby Wasabi, is a close, personal friend of mine," Jerry bragged, allowing both girls to grab one of his arms and walk in with him.

"You still can't get a date?" I asked sympathetically, walking up to Milton.

"No. No I can not," Milton harshly denied.

"With that brain of yours I'm sure you could have any girl you want," I encouraged.

"Thanks Cami," Milton thanked. "Hey. Do you think I could get a girl like that, over there?" he whispered. I looked to where he was gesturing to see a pretty blonde texting on her phone.

"Uhh well," I trailed off.

"Ya know that girl's like a thorough bred. You should really start off with one of those petting zoo ponies," Jack suggested.

"Really?" Milton asked in offense. "Well, I'll show you who can get a thorough bred!" Milton waltzed over to the girl as Bobby rolled up to us in his throne.

"Pst! Cami, Jack, Rudy," Bobby called. "It's me, Bobby." Bobby lifted up his sunglasses. "Bobby Wasabi. I'm wearing these sunglasses so no one knows it's me. Bobby Wasabi!"

"Smart," Rudy sarcastically thumbed up.

"I'm so excited. This movie is going to make me a star of the action world once again," Bobby beamed. "Much bigger than that hack, Chet Stone. Now prepare yourselves for the best movie you have ever seen!" We all cheered as we walked into the theater, anticipating a great Bobby Wasabi classic.

•••

"That was the worst movie I have ever seen," Rudy hissed the second we exited the theater.

"It was awful!" I agreed.

"Horrible," Jack shuddered.

"Oh come on. You serious? I barely know the guy!" Jerry tried as his dates rushed away from him.

"Hey, how'd you like the movie Milton?" Jack asked as the pretty blonde latched onto Milton's arm.

"Giddy up, Jack," Milton did the weird tongue click wink thing before asking away. I guess it's more of a guy thing than a Jack thing.

"There were a few rough spots, but it wasn't that bad, right?" Bobby asked. We stopped for a second before silently agreeing to sprint away. Sorry Bobby.

•••

"Hey, check this one out. Wasabi flounced around the screen like a bloated sausage," Jack read. Me, Jack, and Jerry were currently reading the reviews to Bobby's movie. Let's just say, nobody liked the movie.