Chapter 13

"Okay mom bye. Love you!" I shout to her as I make my way inside the school. I grab my duffel bag for Cece's sleepover. Since I don't have a car I can put my stuff in, I'll just have to take it with me. I could have put it in Cece's car but her's is already loaded with Diego's along with Zach's. I reach my locker and attempt to stuff it in. Great, the locker is too skinny. No I just have to hold it.

"Need some help?" That familiar husky voice asks from beside me. I jump in fright and whack my hand against the locker door. Thanks idiot. "That looked like it hurt." 

"No duh." I say and rub my hand. He takes my smaller hand in his and rubs the now red spot where I basically punched my hand at. "And no, I don't need help." I add after a moment of silence.

"You're gonna carry that all day?" He questions and raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Cece's car is filled so." I shrug and close my locker. I pick my duffel bag up but it is snatched from my hand. I look to see that Alec is carrying it for me. And it looks like it weighs a feather compared to him.

"Keep it in mine." He says and starts to walk off. Well I guess there's an answer as to where I'm going to keep it. 

♡☺︎♡

"So my parents are out tonight which means we have the whole house to ourselves." Cece says as she takes a bite out of her mac and cheese. 

"Awesome. Now I won't have to try and sneak these in." Mason says and holds up bottles of beer. 

"Put that down. Someone might see it idiot." Zach slaps Mason's head. I don't normally drink beer or any type of alcohol. My father use to drink a lot and some nights he would come home drunk. I guess that's when the cheating started.

Plus drinking would remind me of my father's actions and what it did to him. I do not want to turn out like him.

"I'll pass on the beer." I say and sip my drink.

"Aww come on. Don't you wanna get wasted?" Aaron whines. 

"She said no." Alec says in a threatening tone, which made almost everyone at the table shut their mouths.

"Ooof, sorry Mr. Grumpy. As Briar would call you." Aaron says and giggles after his sentence. Well it already sounds like they've had a few drinks.

♡☺︎♡

"Okay, Diego and I are taking my parent's room. Briar you can have my room and the rest of you feel free to sleep wherever, just don't pee on the carpet." Cece says as we reach her house. I had to take a ride to her house with Alec, since my stuff is in there. I just can't seem to get the fact that he is my neighbor out of my head.

"We only have like 2 other guest rooms, and one of them only has a queen bed so two of you might have to share and one of you gets the room all to themselves. The last one might just sleep on the couch." Cece says.

"I call having my own room!" Mason shouts.

"Fine, guess Zachy and I are to share. But stay on your side. And do not, I repeat do not, touch my feet." Aaron says and points a threatening finger at Zach. I guess Alec has to take the couch.

About an hour later, we all managed to set up our stuff and come back downstairs. "Let's play a game. Drink or dare." Mason says holding up his beer.

"Okay." Every agrees. I'm probably going to end up doing all the dares thrown my way as I said I'm not much of a drinker.

"Okay who's first hmmm. Cece! I drink or dare you to make out with Diego" Mason says as he pours the beer in shot glass. At least I think that's what it's called.

"That's easy." She says and grabs Diego and sticks her tongue in his mouth. I had to avert my gaze because I do not whatsoever want to see my best friend making out with my other best friend. 

After a few minutes of them sucking each other's faces off, Cece breaks free with her smeared red lipstick. "Okay my turn. Mason I drink or dare you to take off your shirt and run around the neighborhood screaming like a maniac." Cece says fastly. That was quite specific.

"You got it." Mason takes his shirt off and tosses it to the side and opens the door. He starts screaming as he runs down the empty neighborhood street. 

"Well, he's gone." Zach says. "Okay who wants to go next?"

"I have one. Okay Alec. I drink or dare you to tell us your body count. This should be a good one." Diego says evilly, rubbing his hands together.

I've heard stories about how Alec would get with girls sometimes, but I never thought it to be true. Well, I guess I did but if he at least at more than 10, then he's got major issues.

"So, are you gonna tell us?" Cece asks getting the shot ready. 

Alec stays silent, then he grabs the shot from Cece's hand and chugs it down in one go. Oh gosh, it's probably more than 50! No, I'm over exaggerating.

The door bursts open and Mason enters back into the house. He's panting hard with seat dripping from his forehead. "I.....need.....drink...." He says between breaths. He grabs a beer bottle and almost downs the whole thing. "Okay....my turn..." He clears his throat. "Hmmm. Ah Briar. Haven't said you yet. Okay let us see........oh! I drink or dare you to kiss one of us." He says while licking his lips.

Wait did I here that right? Kiss one of them? As in, on the lips? I really don't want to kiss either of them but I also don't want to drink either. So here it goes.

"Wait! Diego is off limits!" Cece shouts. 

"Of course. I wouldn't even dream of hugging him." I reply and Diego rolls his eyes. I look around at the remaining 4 guys. 

There's Mason, he's a bit crazy though. And he just drank the beer. So pass.

Then there's Aaron, who sits there innocently and patiently waiting. 

Then Zach is right beside him, already cracking open a beer bottle and downing it.

Lastly there's Alec. I would kiss him but then he also drank beer. I know, picky right? I tried beer once when my father made me drink it, it did not taste good. So, I go for the safe option.

I kiss Aaron.

♡☺︎♡