Chapter 30

"Nope." I giggle as I steal Alec's cookie, running around the kitchen counter. We came back home from Cece's house about an hour ago and Alec said he wanted to stay with me for a bit longer. And of course, I agreed.

"Give me back my cookie Briar." He says and runs towards me. I back away and turn around to start running. I make it to the bathroom door when a hand on my waist spins me around, pinning me to the wall. "Got you." He says lowly.

"You want your cookie?" I say and wave it front of his face."Then you have to get it." I say and tuck the cookie inside my bra. Well there's for sure going to be crumbs.

His eyes darken as he sees me slip the cookie down my bra. He licks his lips. "Don't play with me sunshine." He says. 

"Don't you want it?" I whisper as I lean my lips against his. The he smashes his lips onto my own. His tongue slides in my mouth and a soft moan escapes me. He pushes me back even further against the wall as he trails his kisses down my jaw to my throat. Then he picks me up and hooks my legs around his waist. He walks upstairs to my room and opens it. He lays me down on the bed, never releasing his lips from mine.

His kisses trail down to my chest where I hid the cookie. He lifts up my shirt and the edge of the cookie peeks out. He grabs the cookie and take a bite out of it and sets it down on the bedside table. He proceeds to trail kisses down my stomach until he reaches the rim of my leggings. He grips his fingers and pull it down, leaving me in my underwear.  Then he pulls me underwear down and spreads my legs so he has access. 

I gasp as his warm tongue licks across my wet slit. He uses his tongue to tease my clit as I wiggle underneath him. "Alec.." I warn him. "Please." I say.

He smirks then latches onto me. He lapse his tongue and sucks on me. My hand find their way to his soft hair and I pull on it, tangling it. I gasp as he sticks one finger inside me, pumping it in and out while sucking on me. I pull on his hair harder as he sticks another finger in me. He pumps faster and causes me to be a moaning mess.

I moan uncontrollably as I feel my climax build. He knows as he continues to pump his fingers in and out faster. I come as he licks all of my juices up. Then he begins to pull down his sweatpants. Which has an obvious bulge growing.

Am I ready for this? I'm not so sure. I know it's going to hurt, like a lot but it's better to get it over with, right? Alec senses my nervousness as his face now turns into concern and worry. "We don't have to." He starts but I kiss his lips, cutting him off.

"I'm sure." I say softly as a smile forms onto his face. He nods his head as he proceeds to take off his sweatpants, along with his boxers.

"I'll go slow." He says and I nod. He takes out a small package and rips it open. He strokes his straining bulge a couple of times before he lines it against my opening. I close my eyes, ready for the pain to come. "Look at me." He says softly and I flutter my eyes open.

He hesitates but I give him a reassuring nod before he slides the tip into my opening. My eyes widen as he stretches me out. The pain starts to settle in as I take deep breaths. And it was only his tip. I can't imagine how much pain I'll be in once he's in me whole.

He stops moving, giving me time to adjust. Once the pain is a bit gone, I grind my hips against his, signaling for him to go deeper. And he does. he slides in half way, slowly as to make sure not to hurt me. And to think with his tip in it made me stretch wide, but this is like a whole baby is coming out of me. 

"You okay?" He asks wiping a fallen tear from my cheek I didn't even know was there. I just nod my head as I can't seem to form the words to respond. It hurts so bad. 

Okay just breathe Briar, get it over with. I grind my hips once again telling him to move in all the way. He begins to move in slowly. He feels so much deeper and now the pain is there once again. 

We both stay still. me getting use to his size and him not wanting to hurt me even more. After a moment the pain is no longer there but is replaced with pure pleasure. I moan escapes me and he takes that as his cue to move.

He slowly moves in and out of me slowly, it stings a little but the pleasure take the dominant side. "Faster." I moan out.

He chuckles as he thrusts into me, speeding his pace. Moans escapes my lips as my eye start to close from the intense pleasure. Yeah, this is very different from his fingers. He starts thrusting faster into me, pulling out til the tip just reaches me opening, and ramming back into me until I feel almost all of him.

I grab the sheet to muffle my moans as they become more louder as he continues to thrust into me. He snatches the sheets away from my mouth and throws it far away from me, making sure it's out of my reach. My moans echo throughout the room. I cover my hands with my mouth as I fear my neighbors would most likely hear me. He grips my hand and yanks it away from my mouth and pins it to above my head. "Don't do that." He groans out.

His mouth latches onto one of my nipples as he continues his torture filled pleasure to my pussy. My toes curl from the sensation and my head tilts back on the pillow. He stops and I whimper. Why did he stop? Then before I'm about to protest he flips me over to my side and rams back into me. A loud moans escapes me as I feel him deeper. He thrusts into me from the side as he holds me hans behind my back, preventing me from covering my mouth from the moans again if I wanted to.

"Fuck Briar," He groans out, still thrusting into me. "I'm gonna come." He says and begins to thrust faster and faster. 

I feel him slide in and out of me as I just know how swollen I must be. Then, I release just right after he does. He pulls out of me and now it feels a gaping hole in me that was once covered by him. 

He slumps down behind me and pulls me on top of him, kissing my temple. "That was amazing." He pants out. I lay on top of his chest, breathing just as hard.

"Can we take a shower?" I ask quietly after we both have catched our breaths. He chuckles moves the hair that made its way onto my face. 

"Yeah." He says getting up and carrying me into the shower. He places me on the counter and goes to turn on the warm water. 

♡☺︎♡

After a nice and warm shower together, Alec and I lay in bed. Me cuddles up against his chest as the blanket wraps around us. "Can you stay?" I ask him.

He pulls back and gives me a confused look. "I'm already here?" He questions.

I shake my head. "Can you stay with me tonight?" I ask, snuggling myself deeper against him. His warms tighten their hold around me as I feel him place a kiss on the top of my head.

"Of course." He says as my eyelids becomes heavy and I fall asleep in his arms. 

♡☺︎♡