《 48 》In the car. . .

I wake up suddenly and blink a couple times.
Calvin is still driving

He looks over at me with a threatening glair. "Are you gay?"

"No." I stutter, "I-I mean I dunno."

Calvin smiles, "Oh right..." Calvin places one hand atop of my thigh, while his other hand stares the wheel. "Until me you were straight."

"I dont know what I am." Ever since attending NYU everything has changed instantly.
I catch Calvin glance at me for a split second before returning his eyes back to the road.

"How do you feel?" Calvin asks curiously.

"I dont know." I lean my head against the cold window. "Confused."

"You're not confused."

"But I am. I just said so." I say defensively. Who does Calvin think he is to say how I actually feel.

"Do you like guys? Or do you like girls?"

"I dunno."

"Ugh! Stop with the I dont know." Calvin taps his fingers against the wheel impatiently.

"Why are you being so aggresive? I'm sorry I can't understand my feelings."

Trent runs his fingers through his hair, "Yeah, It's annoying." He rests his hand back atop my thigh, "I didn't mean to snap." He sighs.

"Are you gay?" I ask.

He lowers his voice, "I don't know."

I would make a snarky comment about him not knowing either.
But I decide not to test him right now.

"I wish you understood me." I say

"Show me then." Calvin squeezes my thigh, "Teach me how to understand."

The littlest of contact from his hand being on me does things to me. No think of something else. If I dont shift my attention I'll get...
Calvin's hand slides closer to my inner thigh.
He's so close to my... Danm it, danm it, danm it!
Blood begins to rush to my dick. Pumping it alive.
I squeeze my legs shut, causing Calvin to remove his hand.

"What's up?"

"It's nothing. I-"

Calvin looks over confused.
No! Why is this happening to me? Hopefully he wont notice.
His eyes return back to the road ahead. A smirk over takes his lips.

"Oh?" Calvin chuckles, "Am I turning you on?"

Yes, "N-no." I should've been done with puberty, meaning I should atleast have a little control over situations like this.

"So just a random erection?" Calvin's smirk turns into a smile. "Dont worry sky. Dont be embarrassed."

I blush, "Calvin I'm not hard."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not." I gulp. Calvin obviously knows when I'm lying. It's like this boy-- no man, can smell my hormones.

"Unspread your legs then."

"Calvin please,"

"Oh?" He smirks, "I thought you'd said you weren't hard, so what's the problem?"

I dont speak. Instead I stare out the window. Wishing I was back in my dorm room avoiding this embarrassing disaster.
Is it possible for the universe to open up and eat me? Atleast that'd be better then this.

Calvin pulls into some target parking lot. For the night it's pretty much empty, plus Calvin parked in the back.

"Here let's take care of this problem."

"Problem?" Am I bothering him?

"I'll make you release. That way you can relax."

My heart thuds. my palms turn sweaty. What is happening? This only happens in my dreams. How is this real life.
This car is raging with male tastrorone. So thick that you could feel it charging the sexual tension.

"Why?"

"Really Sky? A hot guy just offered you a orgasm, and you're asking why?" Calvin chuckles. "It's not like we haven't had sex before."

"I'm sorry." His face looks delicious. Every part of it is dangerously handsome.

"See how sorry you are, when my length is deep down your throat."

I make a sound close to a wimper. Oh please touch me. If this doesn't end with me moaning his name I'll die.

"Aren't we running from something."

"Yeah but we can take a moment to ourselves."

"Calvin its just--"

Calvin unbuckles, crawling over on top of me. He then pulls the lever. Pushing my seat fully back. His body warm and pressed upon mine.

"You're all mine." In the moment that's all I want and crave.

"Touch me. Please." I beg breathlessly.

"Soon."

"No, now."

Calvin chuckles, as he presses his lips against mine.

"If you dont stop, I'll rail you hard." Calvin growls, "I wont give a fuck who hears your merciless whimpers. I'll pound you so deep you'll know nothing but the feel of my torso slapping against you."

"Calvin m-maybe we shouldn't do this..." I bite my bottom lip.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Calvin moves his mouth to my neck, "Fuck you raw in public?"

I gulp and blush hard.