《 16 》𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆! 🔞

OH GOD NO! Danm it!
"Calvin I'm sorry!" My face flushes pale white. "I'm soo sorry!" I shut my eyes tight.
I try to get up but I'm too paralyzed in fear to move.
This Is the most embarrassing slash horrifying thing that's ever happened to Me. naked on top of Calvin Fox.

Calvin smirks, then unexpectedly flips me over so that he can pin me to the ground.
This is it, he's going to punish me as he'd said.
I squeeze my eyes shut in anticipation of a punch to the face.

Calvin chuckles, "Pathetic. You're truly pathetic."

I open my eyes to see a large animalistic wolfish smile overtake Calvin's expression.
"I'm sorr-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Calvin snaps.

My lip begins to quiver.

"Do I make you nervous?..." Calvin furrows his brows.

"N-no," I try my best to calm my shaking hands. "Maybe a little."

Calvin leans in close. Whispering into my ear, "Perfect, 'cause I like to see you quiver."
Calvin stays leaned in close, his lips nearly pressed to my ear.
His warm breath sends goosebumps up my neck.

"Classes start early tomorrow, I-I should go."

Calvin smirks, "I'll tell the University you're too weak to go in tomorrow."

"Weak?..."

"Oh, you'll be very sore when I'm done with you."

I try my best to squirm away but Calvin grabs both of my wrists tight with his cold rough hands.
Then he slams my arms down to the ground as to pin them both to my sides.

"What--What're you going to do to me."

Calvin wraps his legs around me and straddles my waist as he keeps me pinned down with his body weight.
"Anything you want," Calvin smirks.

"Is this a joke?" I'm not in any mood to be vulnerable just for a joke.

Calvin slides his hand down my bare chest and abs slowly, before gripping my full length. "Does this feel like a joke to you?"

My dick pumps alive instantly in his hand.
Calvin grins.
"Who knew you could be so hard for me." He gently gives my cock a good squeeze.

What's happening? My heart is pounding against my chest.
Who knew someone could have this effect on me.
Of course, I'd get turned on by girls.
But right now... This feels so right.

Calvin removes his hand and brings it up to my lips. "Lick," He instructs.

I don't wanna think about the reasonable thing to do right now.
I can't deny the fact that I'm hella turned on and excited.
This feels even better than the excitement I used to get when I was a kid on Christmas morning.

I take a deep breath before extending my tongue out and dragging it across Calvin's hand. The palm of his hand taste salty and clean.

"That's a good boy," Calvin takes his wet hand and spits on it, making it extra slobbery before bringing it down to stroke my cock.

Mmm, "Calvin," I breathe.

"You don't know how bad I've wanted to do this since I'd laid eyes on you." Calvin strokes his hand up and down my length at a teasingly slow pace.

"I could make you feel so good," Calvin leans in to kiss my neck softly before sucking at it. All the while still jerking off my manhood. "Let me make you feel good Skylar." His eyes stare dark into mine.

"Yes please," I pant, "Please!"

Calvin removes his hand and trails his lips all the way down my body.
He then stops when his mouth is only inches away from my firm hard dick.

So close that he could smell it.
He grips it firmly in his hand.
Giving it a nice squeeze before lowering his lips to place a single kiss upon the tip.

"May I?" Calvin gazes at me with wide curious eyes.

I'll probably regret this later...
But my teen hormones won't let me protest.

"Please," I nod my head.

"Please what?"

"Calvin don't make me." I blush.

"I need to hear it from you." He licks his lips, "Tell me to suck it."

I gulp, "Suck my dick Calvin."

He winks and grins.
"That's my very good boy."