《 43 》Sharing Is Caring. . .

I gulp as Calvin pulls his already hard and firm dick out. He strokes it slowly as his eyes gaze upon me with such strong dark animalistic desire.
I can tell he is hungry for me.

And I am starving for him and his touch.
Should I feel wrong that Trent is watching. Possible. . . But I'm way ro turned on to care.

My bulge squished in my pants. Craving to be let out and breath.

The whole warm is dark. Only lit by a tiny shade a light appearing through the curtains behind my head.
Calvin's room has a large window that faces the street way down below.

Calvin slowly strolls over to the bed with his dick rested in his right hand.

He then crawls up from the bottom of the bed in between of my legs.
He hovers over me. I can feel his face only inches apart from mine. My heart stops.
I can feel his warm breath brushing my cheek.

His mouth presses against mine as we begin to make out. Its so raw and soft. Its wet and gentle as his tougue slides into my mouth.
He grinds his raw dick against the crotch of my sweatpants.
The feeling causes me to pull my arms and legs but im tied in a perfect X shape on the bed.

His mouth slides from my lips to my jaw. He nibbled and bites. My back arches.
His dick slides against my front again. The friction is so sweet and savory.

His mouth rests near my ear.
"You like that? Don't you sky." He bites the top of my ear. Sending shivers and chills down my spine. He nibbles on my ear.
CALVIN IS MAKING OUT WITH MY EAR! And why does it so ughh "Mmm. . ."

"I knew you'd like that."

Calvin kisses my neck and then down my body. Deep sucking kisses. He pauses at my sweats.
His dark eyes gaze up at me. "How about we let this breath."
His pointer finger traces the outline of my joggers and boxers from the inside.
Ughh the teasing is so sweet.

"I could tease you forever. . ." Calvin says with a deep velvety voice. "Too bad I want your cock in my mouth so bad."

Quickly he pulls my pants down to my knees.
My dick springs to life nearly hitting him in the face.
Calvin's hand automatically begins stroking my cock before he lowers his mouth onto it.
He begins bobbing his head up and down on manhood. Holy shi- THIS is amazing.
I remember Trent is watching which makes this even more exciting. I turn my head to look at Trent. I see him biting his lip and stroking his dick.
Trents cock is large. But Calvins is bigger.

"Oh yeah suck that cock!" Trent moans. "I wanna see Skylar shake like you said he does."

Calvin continues to suck on my dick. He pulls off and grabs my dick firmly. He then spits directly onto the most sensitive part. In-between the head of my memeber.
He then begins sucking again.

"Oh fuck just like that." Trent moans.

He them gets up from his chair and walks over to me.
"Don't just lay there. Go on. Suck it." He rubs his dick near my mouth.

"Be a good boy and suck his dick Skylar." Calvin smirks.

I'll do anything for Calvin.

I part my lips giving Trent access to slide his cock into my mouth. I let Trent slide his manhood in and out of my mouth. Meanwhile Calvin is still blowing me.

"You're so fucking good." Trent curses.

Calvin pulls off. And quickly speeds around eachother corner of the bed to untie me.

"You're gonna get on all fores. Bend over and take it up in the ass. Got it?" Calvin commands while smirking.

"Y-yes." My voice shakes as I turn around and get on my hands and knees on his bed. How is this all happening?!? My heart is racing and I am sweating. I'm also slightly dizzy.

Calvin speads my cheeks apart with his hands. I gasp at an unfamiliar feeling. It's his tougue and mouth. HE'S EATING MY ASS.

I feel his togue go in and out of me. I moan like a whore. "Ughh Calvin!"

Trent slides his dick back into my mouth. Silencing me. Trent digs his nails into my back.

Calvin spits into my hole and then onto his hard dick. I feel him tease me by rubbing his dick at my entrance before slowly sliding it in. I let out a small gasp. Calvin goes slow at first thrusting in and out of me. His large VEINY hands rest at my hips.
Comforting me as he fucks me.

Trents cock touches the back of my throat and I gag.

"Gag on that dick." Trent grins.

Trent thrusts in my mouth as Calvin thrust into my ass. I'm being completely filled.

I feel safe and warm.

Calvin pushes his hips a little faster. I feel his dick press against my prostate which feels so good.
Trents dick slides in and out of my mouth. His cock is smooth and tastes so good.

"You're my good boy Sky." Calvin's hand slaps my ass. "Such a tight ass."

Trent smirks. "Can I get some?"

Calvin pulls out and switches places with Trent. Calvin's dick enters my mouth. Holy shi his dick has just been in my ass and now in my mouth. This feels so dirty. . . I love it. I moan "Don't stop!"

"I'm gonna really show you what it's like to be fucked." Trent says with a cocky narcissist tone.
Trent pushes into me. I moan on Calvin's dick.

I am a whore being used right now. And fuck am I loving every single moment of it.

TRENT takes his thumb and digs his nail down from my back neck and down the center of my back. Causing my back to arch.

"That's right arch that back."

Trent grabs onto my shoulders and begins to really fuck me.
His dick moves in and out of me fast.

Calvin pulls out of my mouth and he then crawls understand me and lays flat on his back. He then begins sucking my cock from beneath.

"F-FUCKK!"

"Oh yeah take that dick!" Trents pubic bone and balls slap hard against me as he fucks me. The sweet clapping fills the air and charges the sexual atmosphere.

Calvin sucks my dick sloppy which feels like heaven. I Gasp and moan.

Trent leans in and bites my ear as he pushes in and out of me.

I push my hips back and forth which pushes my cock into calvins mouth and Trent's dick in and out of me.

"Fuck that dick!" Trent moans load. "Ride me you whore ride me!"

Everything feels so intease that I spill into Calvin's mouth. I shake and wimper and yelp. Trent continues to fuck me. Oh I'm not done. Trent pulls out and walks across the room to go sit on the chair. He grabs his cock and shakes it.

"Come sit." He intructs.

I walk over and and sit on his dick and lap facing him. I begin riding him.
He spreads my cheeks apart while I ride him so he goes in so deep.

"Ughhhh JUST LIKE THAT!"

Calvin walks over and begins jerking off fast.

"Shi- I'm gonna bust." He pants out of breath.

"Take my nut Sky." Calvin says as his seed shoots out from his hard pulsating dick and onto my face. It covers my nose and lips. I lick my lips clean.

"Fuck I'm gonna come too!" Trent fucks me at a nice and steady pass.

"Oh yeah oh yeah. I'm gonna breed you!" Trent holds onto me tight so I can't escape. Not that I was planning to anyway. . .
I feel his dick squeeze inside of me as he fills me.
A warm and sticky liquid shoots deep inside of me. Trent thrusts a couple more times. Making sure to fill me with every last drop of his essences.

I pull off his dick and stumble to the bed and falk straight onto my back. I'm covered and filled with so much sperm. I smile satisfied.