《 2 》𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑮𝒐 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈

AFTER A SURPRISINGLY restful night of sleep.
I made sure to wake up extra earlier than anyone else to hit the public showers. Which were kinda uncomfortable, since only a curtain was separating me from everyone else.
But luckily I got there early enough that no one was there.
Which also gave me more than enough time to sneak down the street to the coffee shop and get an iced coffee.

Sarah dropped me off at my first class which went by okay for the first day.
Basically, all we did was go over the syllabus that covered what we'd be doing for the rest of the upcoming year.

LATER THAT NIGHT back in my dorm room, I unpacked most of my boxes.
Finally getting to my last box, which was a bunch of some of my favorite books of all time. gleefully, I placed them onto the bookshelf in color-arranged order.
Sarah's not back yet, something about
Last-minute school shopping sales.
Oh Well-- at least it means I have the entire room to myself.
My bed is rested right against the window, which is a breathtaking view of the active city down below.
The sound of the door handle being turned breaks me out of my trance from all the city lights.
Sarah comes busting through the door laughing.
Lots of shopping bags ranging from, forever 21 to target hang from her arms.
A second person follows in behind her.

The girl behind her has stunning black hair and dark expresso skin.
Like Sarah, she's awfully fit and in shape.
These would've been the girls I'd be too nervous and self-conscious to talk to back in high school.

"Reign this is my roomie Sky. And sky this is my bestie Reign." Sarah gestures back to her friend.

"Hello." I smile.

"Hey, what's up." Reign sits at the edge of Sarah's bed.

"So how was shopping?" I ask casually.

"Ehh... Could've been better." Reign scrolls through her phone.

"What she means to say is, she's pissed that they didn't have the jeans she wanted."

"It's cool, I'll just order them online."

"Online shopping is always fun." I shrug.

Reign beams, "Oh my god! Sarah, you'll never believe who's playing at the under waves today!"

"Who?!" Sarah tries to sneak a peek at Reign's phone screen.

"Calvin Fox!"

"Shut up! That dumbass finally got a gig."

"We need to go!" Reign begs Sarah.

"Definitely." She agrees.

"What's the under waves?..." I furrow my brows.

"Sarah has your roommate been living under a rock?"

Sarah giggles, "The under waves is like the best nightclub in the entire city. You need a pass to get in."

I lay back on my bed, "Seems fun."

"No it's more than fun," reign grins, "It's amazing!"

Nightclubbing sounds exciting. But Sarah said you need a pass. Plus it's really not the smartest idea to go clubbing the day after arriving at college...

"Sky you should really come with us."
Sarah beams.

"I don't know..."

"Why not?" Sarah's friend Reign asks, "it'll be like the best night of your life."

I mean... I am an adult now. And it wouldn't be the worst thing to go out.
Wait but, "It's a school night."

"So... You'll be back before..." Sarah checks her smartwatch on her wrist. "We'll be back by eleven-thirty. At the latest midnight."

"Plus our friend is performing there tonight!" Reign beams.

"Alright, I'll go."

"Great then get ready." Sarah beams. "Reign and I are going to get ready in the bathrooms down the hall."

Once they leave I head for my closet.
Searching through the hangers for something good to wear.

I slip into a white tee and a black bomber jacket.
Which fits perfectly over my fit lean body.
I brush and gell my brown caramel hair up in a messy flip.
My piercing green apple eyes stare back at me in the mirror.
Though I've never said it myself.
I've been told to be very attractive looking.
I have a decent jawline and lean abs. but looks aren't all that makes a person attractive.

Sarah and Reign both return back from the bathrooms. Both with a full face of flawless makeup on. They're both wearing different outfits than when they returned from shopping.
Both in matching skinny dresses. Although Sarah's is in a red one. And Reigns is in a purple one with dark violet sequences.

"Let's go!" Sarah beams.