《 42 》Stockholm Syndrome

I know my blind-fold is damp from my tears.
  You hear all these stories about people being kidnapped.  But you never think it's gonna end up being you.

The car finnaly comes to a stop.
  Danm it!  IF I WAS SMART I would've been counting all of the seconds and mintues it took to get from my dorm to where I am now.

Well atleast the car feels warm and cozy.  But nothing familiar.  I gulp.
  I obviously need to fight back.  I'm not just gonna go down without a fight.

The door opens and I'm dragged out of the car.
  I fall to the ground before both kidnappers grab onto me and drag me into the voice.

"Be careful with him!"  I hear a deep voice growl.  I know that voice!  Where've I heard it!?!
  I wanna believe it's calvin,  but it sounded nothing like him.

After kicking my feet and trying my hardest to struggle I'm finnaly pushed onto what I'm certain is a bed.
  Well if I'm gonna die.  I'm happy it's on this super comfy bed.
  Both kidnappers begin tieing my hands to the head board above my head.

I wimper.

Finnaly the blindfold is pulled from my eyes.  I blink and wait for my eyes to focus.
  I see a tall messy blonde haired guy shirtless.  Trent.

"Trent why're you doing this!?!"

"Because."  A voice comes from the dark side of the room.  "I told him too. . ."  The dangerously handsome man steps out from the shadows.

"Calvin. . ."  I breath.

"I wanted to try something new with you sky."

"You scared me!"  I shout.

He smirks,  "Yes,  I'm sorry for that part."

I look back and forth from Calvin to Trent.  They're both shirtless and have prominent features.

"Do I have your consent?"  Calvin grazes his fingers over the the ties that keep my feet connected to the bottom of the bed.

"Consent for what?"

"Just awnser the question."  Calvin bites his lip.

I think I know where this is going.  He wants to have sex with me.  But why is Trent here?

"Do whatever you want to me."

Calvin grins like what I just said is the best thing in the world to him.

"It's not really like you had a choice."  Calvin tugs on the rope.  "You're trapped and helpless for me and Trent to play with."

Trent?!?  He's straight.

I gulp.

"Me and Trent here are so bored.  Let us play with you."

Trent grins.  "Calvin was telling me how good of a fuck you were."  Calvin grabs his crotch.  "I just had to see it for myself."

"Trent is going to watch me fuck you."

Trent bites his lips.  "Mhm."

"Are you going to behave for our guest?"

I blush hard.  But I'm also so turned on right now.
  I notice I'm in Calvin's room.  Atleast that makes me feel more secure since it's familiar.

"I'll behave."  I swallow.

Calvin begins to unbuckle his jeans.  Trent sits across the room.