《 14 》𝑴𝒎𝒎, 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓

"THIS IS YOUR place?" I'd figured he had money... But wow! This is a beautiful-looking apartment.

"Yeah it's alright," Calvin unlocks the front door.

Once we walk in, I'm overwhelmed by an extremely modern-looking lobby.
I hope one day, I'll have enough money to get into a fancy-looking apartment building like this.

I follow Calvin into the elevator, which he then presses for the fifth floor.
Finally, once we make it up to his apartment door. I get a strange rush of adrenaline. And maybe even a little fear...

"Well, this is it." Calvin pushes the door open.
The inside is nicer than you'd expected.

It's quite large and spacious on the inside. With light modern grey walls that make the place look cleaner.

The living room has a large bay window that faces out towards the street. Which gives off a decent view of the city buildings.
Of course, it's not as great of a view as my dorm room.
But it's nice.

Calvin shuts the door behind me and locks it.
My heart begins to throb at the sound of the lock clicking.
But I need to relax. I'm safe, nothing is going to happen.
I try my best to take calming in and out-breaths.

"You're trembling." I feel Calvin press his body up against my back. His mouth leans in close to my ear as he whispers, "good." The feel of his soft cool lips pressed up upon my ear shoots tingles all the way down my spine.

"I-" My lip begins to tremble.

Calvin walks off down the hall while smirking.

What was that all about?

I hear the sound of a shower starting then Calvin returns back to the living room.

"You're taking a shower?..." I question.

"No." Calvin lifts up the corner of his lips, "But you are."

"What no," Why would he think that?
I don't trust him let alone enough to expose myself in his place.

"You smell like vomit and alcohol." Calvin scowls, "You're taking a shower."

"But I don't have clothes?"

Calvin sighs with annoyance, "You can borrow mine."

Calvin is much taller than me.
I'm 5,6 and Calvin is 6,3. His clothes would be super baggy on me.
But I don't say anything.

And it'd be nice to take an actual shower for once, without having to worry about someone pulling the shower curtain back.

"Alright," I give in.

Calvin guides me down the hallway, to the bathroom
Just like the rest of the apartment, It's very modern and clean looking.

Calvin has one of those standing showers with a glass door.
I guess when you live alone, you don't really need to worry about having a bathtub.

The bathroom is already warm and steamed up from the hot water pouring down in the shower.

Calvin leaves me, while he goes to retrieve clothes. He then returns back moments later with a pile of neatly folded garments that he sets down on the towel rack.

"You should be good," Calvin says with a neutral face. "I'll be in my room, I'm sure you can find me if you need anything."

I nod my head.

Calvin waits.

"Uh, I think I can figure it out..."

Calvin nods and exits the bathroom.
I shut the door behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thought I'd check in <3
Let's just say in The next scene, the shower won't be the only thing STEAMY. ;)
So look forward to that.

What do you guys think so far?...

Also please consider following my account or dropping a vote.
I probably won't be leaving another author note for a while. -- *Says that then does another author note two chapters later 😃🥱😩

Also thank YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FAR. ✌🤪💚

🌶🤪😝😩😏💫🥵