《 3 》𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃

WE TOOK REIGNS car to the nightclub.
Despite what your might've heard. Driving through the city is not all that bad. Or maybe tonight just had smooth traffic.
Reign parked the car along the sidewalk.
Cold air brushes my face as we all jumped out of the car.

I grabbed Sarah's hand, "Wait you said we'd need a pass?"

"Its cool we're friends with the band performing."

I guess that's one way to get us in.
There's a long line of about thirty people waiting outside. At this rate, we'll get in by one AM.

"Here we're not waiting in line," Reign says as she guides us past all the people and to the front of the line.

The bouncer nods his head and lifts the red rope.
We slide through the dark door. Instantly, I'm overwhelmed by purple and blue flashing lights. Pop music blares through the speaker's way to load with thundering bass.

"Reign will go get us drinks."

"Oh, I'm not twenty-one yet."

"Well, tonight you're any age you want." Sarah giggles.

Sarah guides me through a crowd of dancing people. "Here, wait here. This will be the best spot."

I wait as Sarah strolls away off into the crowd.
Being alone, plus the music and lights are sending my anxiety through the roof.
A large stage is set up exactly ten feet away from where I stand.
I try my best to calm my shaking hands. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all,

A random girl with red-dyed hair and curvy hips randomly begins grinding against me.
Well, this is uncomfortable. But luckily Sarah and Reign return with a tray of drinks in their hands.

"Ew get off of him you skank." Reign rolls her eyes.

"Who even are you bitch?" The redhead spits back.

"We're his friends." Sarah defends.

I awkwardly stand there quite. Why am I so danm socially awkward.

"Whatever, let's go." Sarah guides me and Reign to a large purple sofa located in the back lounge area. It still has a pretty good view of the stage.

"Wanna hit?" A bleached blonde guy asks with spiky hair.

"Um."

"It's just a vape. Relax buddy."

"Trent leave him alone." Sarah giggles.

"What I was just being friendly?"

I stare at all three of them.

"This is our friend group." Sarah says, "There's five of us, but Calvin is getting ready to perform with Hannah."

"Perform?"

"Yeah, they're like one the best-growing alt bands around," Reign says.

I listen to all different kinds of music. So maybe I'll like them.

"Shh! They're starting." Sarah shouts.