9

Early in the morning, the whole Su Family woke up, but only Su Qingbai, who had been tossing about until midnight last night, was still asleep. The family was very considerate and did not call him up.

At this time, it's approximately felt like February. The field was still not blooming. The family had nothing else to do. When the women finish their housework, they took their clothes and sat in the courtyard to sew and mend under the sun, which was not very sunny.

Su Er-ge and Su Huai had nothing to do and played chess in the courtyard. The chess and chessboard were made by Su Huai himself in his spare time, which were all made of wood. The polished pieces were round and smooth, and they were small and lovely in hands.

Su Da-ge was sitting behind Su Er-ge. This son of his was a little sharp but petty-minded. It's his excessively simple and honest second brother who couldn't be compared in any way.

Su Qingyang watched Su Qingtong being played around by his son. Every time he wanted to give advice, he was blocked by his son's saying, "A true gentleman should keep silent while watching a chess game".

Su Lingchuan sat at the stone table in the yard, weaving a chicken cage.

Not far away, Madam Su could not help but say, "There are no chickens at home. What are you making these cages for?"

On this border, few people raised livestock, and if they did, they would not raise too much. If they kept too much, they were likely to be robbed by enemy troops who often invade the border.

One or two would be fine. When it came to that time, they could be easily hidden. If there were too many when the bandits would suddenly come, they have more work than they can deal with for a while, then the livestock would be given to the bandits in vain.

The price of meat here was, therefore, higher than elsewhere. So after careful calculation, it was shown that Su Family hadn't eaten meat for a long time.

Su Huai and Su Qingbai stared at the dairy sheep at home, expecting only when it would stop producing milk, they would be ready to slaughter and eat it.

Su Lingchuan actually was idle and had nothing to do. He put down the workmanship in his hands. Even he didn't know what good it would do.

Suddenly, a tender voice came from the room, "Ah~~"

Su Lingchuan knew immediately that the little thing in the room must have woken up.

Yes, Su Qingbai gave birth to that child more than three months ago.

Su Lingchuan's heart was very complicated when talking about the child. When he knew Su Qingbai was pregnant, he so wanted to whip that brat to death.

He thought of his Su Family with the upright family's principles, which was well-known in the capital. After having Su Qingbai, this little bastard, who did not learn but spent all day in the gamble house, had distorted their Su Family's principles, which he still could be let go. But now he dared to fool with men.

He was really angry. He hadn't given Su Qingbai a good look for a long time. After watching Su Qingbai's belly grew big slowly, his heart responded: Did he raises a son or a daughter?

The youngest son fooled around with a man and even conceived a child in a man's body.

Originally, he was glad that although his son went out, he did not play with women like the children and grandchildren of his colleagues. But now he preferred Su Qingbai to be like those people.

Especially when he asked the little bastard who was the father of the child, Su Qingbai answered that he did not know. When he thought of the chaotic lives of the wealthy children he had heard of, instantly his mind projecting Su Qingbai and several men were fooling around, and suspecting that even Su Qingbai didn't know the father of the child... If his wife hadn't stopped him, he would have beaten that disgraceful thing to death.