23

Su Huai didn't say anything in front of Su Ni, but he was staring at Su Qingbai with bulging eyeballs.

Su Qingbai didn't want to accompany Su Huai who was staring at him,so he excused himself in the pretext of helping out Jiang Mao.

Su Huai was really surprised to hear that Jiang Mao cooked for them in person. At first glance, the temperament of this man was not like that of the street vendors. Jiang Si was a little less smooth and a little more relaxed than those people. As if he disdained to compliment them for life, indifferently he really didn't care about other people or things, except... his little uncle.

Jiang Mao was stir-frying inside while Su Qingbai stood outside the window and went to help him open some old wooden windows. The too much of kitchen fumes were dispersed.

"Jiang Si." Su Qingbai suddenly leaned over the window and called Jiang Mao.

"Hmm?" Jiang Mao kept moving, but turned his head and looked at Su Qingbai with a smile.

"I find that you cook faster and more skillfully."

Jiang Mao smiled and looked at Su Qingbai without blinking. "I haven't cooked by myself for a long time. I usually eat out. It's only recently that I picked up the cooking. At first, it was a bit awkward, just take some time."

Why not continue eating outside? Why did you bother doing it at home?

It's for Su Qingbai, of course.

Su Qingbai also knew this, and he blushed.

Jiang Mao looked at him helplessly. "You always refuse to spend my money or go outside with me. I have to do it myself."

Su Qingbai was a little embarrassed and felt that he was making some unreasonable trouble. But... He really couldn't spend Jiang Si's money.

It suddenly occurred to him that Jiang Si had not been given any money today. He thought about it then grabbed a lot of copper coins from his pocket and said, "Here, thirty-two coins are for you."

Jiang Mao never refused Su Qingbai's money. He nodded and said, "You help me put it in the cupboard near my bed. Here's the key!"

Su Qingbai took his key and went away. After a while, he ran back. "Done."

Jiang Mao nodded and said nothing.

Su Qingbai stood at the window and did not enter. He asked, "How can you put all your copper coins in the cupboard? It's so convenient to change it into silver tael!"

Jiang Mao said with a smile in his eyes, "Those are all you gave me. I need to keep them well."

Su Qingbai covered his face and blushed, thinking Jiang Si would be a real charmer.

Next, neither of them spoke any more, but warmth spread between them.

Looking at Jiang Si's earnest face while cooking, Su Qingbai went silly. Sometimes he thought that if Jiang Si could treat him so well all his life, it would not be impossible for him to endure a few beatings from his Laozi.

But when he thought about it, he immediately denied his dangerous idea. He looked at Jiang Si with some hatred. Although this grandson (JM) sometimes performed well, he was not so reliable.

What's the use of saying so many good words? Even the most basic names, Jiang Si had lied to him.

The more Su Qingbai thought about it, the more suffocated his heart had become.

Suddenly, Jiang Mao called him, "Qingbai."

"What?"

Jiang Mao stretched out his arm to him. "You help me pull up my sleeve. It's not convenient for me to cook."

Su Qingbai ran over obediently but refused to talk to him more.

Watching Su Qingbai bowed his head and murmured to help him roll his sleeves with seriousness and looking lovely, Jiang Mao suddenly felt touched in his heart. He took Su Qingbai into his arms, approached him, and kissed his side face. "Really, sometimes I can't help it. I know you don't feel it. When will you stop torturing me? I really want to..." Rip your clothes off, ruthlessly...

Looking at Jiang Mao's lustful eyes, Su Qingbai was initially shocked and slowly calming down after he was gently kissed. In the other hand, he was secretly cursing in his heart, and inwardly thinking: this fellow is a real beast, who could have estrus while cooking. At the same time, he was fired up by the words spoken, "Blame me? Clearly you are not honest yourself."

Jiang Mao came out of his delusion and looked at Su Qingbai somewhat inexplicably. "Where am I not honest?"

Not that he boasted, but he thought he was too honest. There were many good-looking girls and young women who came to buy vegetables in the street every day but he didn't look at them.

"Jiang Si?" Su Qingbai had been holding back for a long time. Today, when he rushed to speak, he simply said, "Do you think I'm a fool? Don't you know how to be careful by make up a pseudonym?" Sometimes when he called Jiang Si's name, Jiang Si didn't respond at first using the name.

Jiang Mao touched his nose. He didn't realize that he had kept it secret for so long that it would be torn down like this.

Upon seeing him not saying anything, Su Qingbai seethed. Fine, this is tacit acknowledgment?

He turned around and was about to leave.

And only then did Jiang Mao reacted by taking the man into his arms. "I didn't mean to. Listen to my explanation."

Su Qingbai was held in his arms and could not move. His eyes were shooting flames. "Lies ah, lies, I see what you can make up."

Jiang Mao held him in his arms and did not let him go. He was afraid that he would run away. He slowly said, "The first time I see you, I want to tell you, but Su Ni was next to you. When I was chased, it's not convenient to say that. Later..." Later Su Qingbai made no secret that he hated Jiang Mao. How would he dare say he is Jiang Mao?

These words, Jiang Mao couldn't say it.

Su Qingbai looked at him. "What happened later? You continue talking about it."

Jiang Mao felt that he had just been impulsive. The later words he had not said were bound to be trouble.

After thinking about it, Jiang Mao looked at the direction of the central room, where Su Huai and Su Ni were sitting. He whispered, "Tomorrow, okay? Tomorrow you will come alone, I will inform you, all of them." He didn't mind telling Su Qingbai his identity, but there two other people in the house. Should he said his name, it would trigger Su Qingbai meeting his personal enemy, which he couldn't help making a fuss about, and let the two know. Wasn't this the way to lead the assassin here?

Delaying again?

Su Qingbai looked at him, decided to believe him once, and then broke away. "Fine, I'll wait for tomorrow. Don't talk to me anymore unless you say it tomorrow."

Then, as he walked out, he shouted for Su Huai.

Su Huai rushed out, followed by Su Ni. Su Qingbai shouted, "Let's go home."

Su Huai was a bit confused. Didn't they were invited to eat? Why were they leaving?

But looking at Su Qingbai's angry appearance, he could not say anything and went out.

The next day, Su Qingbai got up early to come to the town, but Su Lingchuan stopped him and gave him Su Caicai. "I'm all idle at home. I'm planning to teach in the village. I'm going to talk to your great grandpa today. You look after Caicai."

Su Qingbai was going crazy and looked at Su Caicai, who grinned at him. Su Qingbai was discouraged at once and took him out to slip away.

On the third day, Su Qingbai got up and ran in the dark.