41

After returning to the cottage in the town, Jiang Mao immediately asked his men to find a house for him in the village where Su Qingbai lived. He planned to live there.

Liu Yuqing frowned and said that the small mountain village was very remote, the road was not easy to walk, and it was not convenient to do anything.

Meanwhile, Hu Hong had no objection at all because Su Gongzi and Little Shizi were all there.

Others, like Liu Yuqing, thought alike.

Jiang Mao packed up his things and moved to the small mountain village.

This time, there were no such mess things; there was no need to run for life or hide from anyone, he just came for Su Qingbai.

After he separated from Su Qingbai that day, they only met once. Su Qingbai had been busy all the time, and they were afraid that they would be seen by others if they met too often, so they never met again.

The thought of Su Qingbai and the little thing made him itch and he wanted to go right away.

He left in such a hurry that morning that he hadn't even had the baby in his arms.

When Jiang Mao thought about this, he called his subordinates and said, "Prepare a lot of food, clothing, and toys for children about one and a half years old, and take them to my place of residence."

When Jiang Mao came to the village gate, he dismounted and led the horse to the place where he lived.

On the way, he made a special detour to Su Qingbai's house.

Leading the horse, he walked past the door of Su Qingbai's house. The Su house's door was open. Madam Su was sitting at the door with a sieve beside her. There was something in it, probably doing some workmanship.

Passing through the Su house's door, Jiang Mao came to his place of residence and was about to enter, suddenly he looked at the old willow tree not far away. Then his eyes were fixed.

Spring had just come. Little greenery emerged from the willow tree; the color was light, but also very beautiful.

There was a group of children playing under the tree. He looked carefully; it seemed that they were playing with mud.

Winter had only passed, and it's not too cold.

The group of children had a good time, even though they were covered with mud.

Over their heads, the breeze blew and the willow's branches swayed.

At this time, a short and chubby child shakily came over, with a small shovel in hand, obviously wanted to join in.

But the group of children was playing on the ground in a circle. The chubby child circled around and couldn't squeeze in any way.

After squeezing for a long time, he still did not give up. His chubby body kept pushing inside. Finally, he annoyed a big child. The big child was annoyed with his bothering and pushed the short and chubby child.

When the chubby child got up, he stood there. Just as Jiang Mao was watching with heartache, the chubby child found a place, obediently crouched down there and played by himself.

In the distance, someone shouted something to the children, but Jiang Mao didn't hear it clearly.

Then when the first child ran over, and a bunch of children followed up.

Under the willow tree, there was only the chubby child left.

The chubby child looked around, stood up, and went to the mud pile. The corner of his mouth lifted, and he shoveled the pile with a shovel.