98

As soon as they returned to the Yue Wang residence, Jiang Mao saw Su Qingbai holding Jiang Fanfan, who was asleep, waiting for them in the drawing-room.

Jiang Fanfan was wrapped in a small blanket in Su Qingbai's bosom. As soon as Su Qingbai saw Jiang Mao and his son appear in front of him, he quickly welcomed them.

When the wind blew in the yard, the clothes on Jiang Mao's which was not pressed properly, flapped out, revealing a small butt egg.

"How did he come back still naked?" During the conversation, Su Qingbai opened Jiang Fanfan's blanket and thought of wrapping both brothers in the blanket. The result was that Su Caicai was too fat to wrap in.

Jiang Mao took the little ones over and said to Su Qingbai, "Go to the room."

Entering the familiar room, Jiang Mao placed the two small ones side by side on the couch in the outer room, and without dealing with the dirty clothes, he pounced onto Su Qingbai.

The so-called short partings made the reunion even sweeter than the honeymoon.

As a result, he pounced into the air. Then he saw Su Qingbai cupped Su Caicai's fat white feet like the apple of his eye, and he was holding his son's fat feet for a while, completely forgetting this husband of his was still standing next to him.

Su Qingbai hadn't seen his son in a few days that he cared very much. So much so that he touched the growing small body; touched everywhere several times.

The son was fine and Su Qingbai was going to cry for joy. Suddenly, his bottom felt cold. Internally, he said: not good.

"Jiang Mao~" Su Qingbai quickly adapted to circumstances. While he lifted the pants that were peeled off by Jiang Mao, he rubbed against Jiang Mao's chest and nicely said, "I miss you so much~"

Jiang Mao just smiled coldly. Missed him? Fart!

He was a big living man standing here, but the other person ran to his son without even looking at him.

Jiang Mao didn't say those words. He only looked at Su Qingbai's action of leaning into his arms, before seizing the opportunity to pick him up onto his shoulder and kicked open the bedroom door...

After a period of touching emotions, Su Qingbai's waist had already softened. Might be he was stirred up by the waves, he still recklessly reached out his hand to feel the ever more sturdy muscles of the man. He gasped unevenly, then put his pillow up, sniffed at it, and frowned. "What's the smell?"

As soon as Jiang Mao patted his butt, he buckled the other into his embrace with one hand and his index finger went to drill the indescribable place again, "Oh-- I came back in such a hurry that I didn't have time to take a bath..."

Jiang Mao had unexpectedly hadn't taken a bath and got on his bed. All of a sudden, Su Qingbai sat up on the bed with a whoosh.

Without waiting for Su Qingbai to sit still, Jiang Mao stretched out his strong arm and pulled the man into his arms.

Being manhandled, Su Qingbai had to talk him over with a smile, "it really stinks. I'll go fetch you hot water to bathe."

In return, Jiang Mao yet pushed him down on the bed, groped him, and nibbled him again.

"Long time no see, but as soon as we met, you ignored me."

The tone carried grievance that once Su Qingbai heard it, he was so amused. He obliged to coax the other man like Caicai and Fanfan, stuck closer and rubbed against the other man's neck.

In fact, when did he really ignore him? Holding a big lump in his arms, he could finally ease down his suspended heart of many days. Holding Jiang Mao, Su Qingbai's heart was full.