81

That night, at the end of the day, Jiang Mao couldn't do what he wanted. In the first place, Su Caicai was sleepy, but after Jiang Fanfan came in, Su Caicai couldn't sleep. He squeezed into Jiang Mao's bosom and twisting around. Who knows why he was twisting around and stayed awake.

It was late into the night when the two small ones were coaxed to sleep, and Su Qingbai had already gone to sleep.

Jiang Mao slapped Su Qingbai's butt with red eyes and then ran to the next room to take Jiang Fanfan's crib.

The next morning, Jiang Mao was awakened by Su Caicai's urine. He opened his eyes in a daze. Su Caicai was nestled in his arms, sound asleep. His hand even grabbing at Jiang Mao's sleeve. Jiang Mao got up helplessly, stripped Su Caicai off, and threw the smooth boy into Su Qingbai's arms.

In the dream, Su Qingbai was stuffed with a soft and warm pillow. He hugged the pillow in his arms with his hands and feet, rubbed it with satisfaction, and then a drop of saliva flew out of the corner of his mouth.

Jiang Mao looked at this sloppy mannered wife. He suddenly felt a little disgusted. He raised his hand and wiped out the saliva on the corner of Su Qingbai's mouth, but Su Qingbai raised his hand and swatted his hand away.

Jiang Mao gritted his teeth, couldn't resist reaching into the quilt, and kneaded Su Qingbai's butt.

After tormenting somebody, it was almost time for Jiang Mao to go to the Imperial Court, so he didn't lay down anymore and picked up his clothes before putting them on.

After getting dressed, he got out of bed. When he passed the crib beside the bed, he found that the person on the bed had woken up and was looking at him with black grape-like eyes; neither making noise nor trouble by himself.

Jiang Mao looked at him like this and couldn't help but pick up the little person and kissed him.

After walking out of the door, Jiang Mao closed the door gently, turned around, and left, full of happiness.

Su Qingbai didn't wake up until after daybreak. When he saw the smooth Su Caicai in his arms, Su Qingbai's heart went moe. He immediately turned into a queer uncle and drew the little person into his arms and rubbed against him.

Su Caicai was probably unable to endure being rubbed, as Su Qingbai hugged and rubbed against him, he then urinated.

While holding the still groggy Su Caicai, Su Qingbai wiped his small body and even wiped his small butt and birdie.

All of a sudden, Su Caicai woke up. He was still somewhat shy and was looking around in confusion to divert his attention. Having not deceived Jiang Fanfan's eyes, which were looking over, Su Caicai, who was a person with a strong sense of shame, whined and buried his head into the quilt, not coming out.

Su Qingbai witnessed this, and simply pulled him out and habitually gave him a light spank, papa-ed on his small butt.

Su Caicai was taken aback by the spanking. He hadn't been spanked for a long time.

Jiang Fanfan saw it at the side. Who knows where did it poke at him but he, who was very reserved all of a sudden, giggled.

Su Caicai didn't want to cry at first, but when his little brother laughed, he suddenly felt wronged and then cried out.

Su Qingbai looked at the two goods; one was crying and the other laughing, and he immediately got a headache. He looked at Jiang Fanfan, helplessly. His big brother didn't like him very much, and he even laughed at this time.