92

It was already evening when Su Qingbai found Hu Hong. He's very anxious: "Jiang Jun took the two children away. He's so unreliable and there's the shop, I'm not at ease. I'd have to inconvenience you to help me find him and tell him to bring them back."

On the night of receiving Jiang Mao's news, Consort Lou took her niece to the palace to ask the old emperor to give a status to the child in her niece's belly so that in the future, the child could inherit Yue Wang Residence.

The old emperor could not help frowning after hearing her intention. Consort Lou was too much. Her son's bones had not yet cold, but she was concerned about his legacy. It was rather too unsightly.

Besides, Lou Jingyu and Jiang Mao were not husband and wife. Who could prove that the child was Jiang Mao's?

This matter had many implications, and also a lot of inconveniences. The already exhausted old emperor seemed to have no energy to manage it. So he issued a decree; from now on, every big thing that involved Yue Wang Residence, whether Lou Jingyu's unborn baby was the son of Jiang Mao or not, it was to be checked by the fifth Prince and the state officials to determine the truth.

That fifth son of his was not big-hearted; he wouldn't easily follow Consort Lou's wishes.

He didn't have the strength to deal with it, so he didn't deal with it, only handed it over to let themselves go slowly be implicated.

At this moment, all parties tacitly ignored Jiang Mao's request to establish the heir and forgot Su Caicai, who could not bring benefits to all parties.

When Jiang Jun got the news, he immediately sent someone to pick up Su Caicai and Jiang Fanfan. The hard-earned family fortune that was accumulated by his fourth elder brother could not be cheaply taken advantage of by the foe.

Yes, Jiang Jun thought that there was something fishy with Jiang Mao's case. The fourth elder brother was attacked by an assassin in the area under the fifth prince's uncle's jurisdiction. He couldn't help but think of it as something to do about the fifth prince.

As for Consort Lou, that greedy woman was even more unworthy. Anyway, about Lou Jingyu's child, the fourth elder brother hated her so much so how could it be the child of the fourth elder brother? Even if it's true, compared with a child who had not yet been born, whose fourth elder brother himself was not willing to acknowledge, he would certainly prefer the two little guys who he had watched growing up in the palm of his fourth elder brother.

The account book that the fourth elder brother used to request to establish heir should still be there. Looking at the two brothers who were leaning on the table and appeared to be absorbed in eating, Jiang Jun was immediately confident.

After looking at the time, Jiang Jun went to the two brothers and said, "Have you eaten enough yet? If you're done, follow Uncle Seven."

Jiang Jun had forced them to drink a bowl of porridge, but Su Caicai didn't like porridge. In exchange, Jiang Jun had to promise him a chicken drumstick. At this moment, Su Caicai tore a chicken drumstick, and his oily little hand patted the white satin on his bulging belly, "Not full~"

Jiang Jun looked at the oily hand mark left on his stomach and the corner of his mouth twitched. He then just said that the sky was not morning anymore at this time and if he ate again, he would miss the time of attending the court session.

Jiang Jun came with Su Caicai. When Consort Lou's people got the news, they reported it to her as soon as possible.

Hearing this, Consort Lou frowned and thought for a moment before she said to the person, "Try to get that little thing for this consort. Remember, don't let the emperor find out."