29

Su Qingbai was feeling dizzy all the way home. He had sent himself out just like that.

That's right. Just moments ago, he had agreed to Jiang Mao. He felt that, for them, there should be no chance to get married like ordinary couples. He didn't feel anything about it, but he felt a little sorry for Jiang Mao. After he thought about it, he agreed just like that to him.

Jiang Mao was very helpless. In fact, he hoped that Su Qingbai would acknowledge him in front of his family. The meat was at his lips, it would be eaten sooner or later. He had been holding back for so long, he was not in a hurry to wait for a little while.

Who would expect that Su Qingbai actually had a pain written across his face? After a tangle, he reluctantly agreed to sleep with him.

Jiang Mao bit the tip of Su Qingbai's nose hatefully, he was helpless. The request was made by him, and Su Qingbai agreed. What else could he say?

Su Qingbai had been frightened by Jiang Mao. He dared not stay here much longer that day and returned home early.

Back home, he actually saw Xu Qian play with Su Caicai in his arms. Su Caicai was not a quiet sitting little master. Xu Qian's legs were inconvenient, so it was difficult to hold Su Caicai.

Looking at the little one and the injured, Su Qingbai hurried over to take Su Caicai from Xu Qian's arms.

Before, Su Caicai could be said to have been raised by Su Lingchuan to be this big. Su Lingchuan was not very good at raising children, and with the extra money in his hands, he had carelessly fattened up Su Caicai. Now he was probably weight a bi heavy.

Su Qingbai had drunk wine, and after half a day of dizziness, he was not in good condition. When he took Su Caicai, he was not steady and his whole person fell towards Xu Qian. His breath sprayed in front of Xu Qian.

Xu Qian hastily lifted him up for support and gave over Su Caicai.

The father and son were standing next to Xu Qian, and Su Caicai was fluttering again in Su Qingbai's arms.

Looking at the happy mood between father and son, Xu Qian disgustedly said, "Quickly go wash off your wine smell."

Su Qingbai was stumped for words. "Wine smell?" Is that obvious?

Xu Qian was incredibly disgusted. "When are you coming back these days not full of wine and food fragrance?"

Su Qingbai was a little guilty. Holding Su Caicai in his arms, he wanted to enter his room. He didn't want to talk to Xu Qian about it anymore.

"Tsk!" Xu Qian looked at him like this and said, "Since you came back from the county, you've been in a rippling of spring1 mood. Think I didn't know it?"

Su Qingbai was immediately lit by him. "Who's rippling in spring mood?"

Xu Qian looked at him contemptuously. These days Su Qingbai did not work all day. The child was left at home without care and he went running to the county every day to hook up with young ladies and eat recklessly.

Xu Qian looked down upon him in his eyes and looked down upon him in his heart. Su Qingbai used to gamble a little. He had not seen Su Qingbai for more than a year, and he had become more lecherous with this stink illness.

Seeing him not saying anything, Su Qingbai didn't want to talk with him anymore. He went in with Su Caicai in his arms.

But, rippling in spring mood?

Su Qingbai touched his face; it was a little hot.

In fact, Su Qingbai really thought too much. Xu Qian could deduce it because of him, who liked to talk in his sleep. He had just been with Jiang Mao. In his dream, it was all about Jiang Mao. Sometimes he could not help laughing and saying a few vague words. Although Xu Qian didn't hear anything clearly, he could also deduce that Su Qingbai was in a spring mood.

"Qingbai." Su Qingbai was suddenly interrupted by a voice.

Su Qingbai was startled. He saw it was actually his mother, Madam Su.

On the sideline, Su Caicai watched Su Qingbai's reaction, and he bemusedly sucked his finger.

"Niang, are you looking for me?" Su Qingbai asked.

Madam Su smiled, pulled out a small cloth bag and opened it.

She was a little embarrassed. "This is the clothes I made for Caicai."

Su Qingbai was stunned for a moment. He remembered how long ago his mother said in front of the family that she would make clothes for Su Caicai. At first, she took the roll of cloth to sew with rapture every day, and then there was no further development. The family could see it, but dared not bringing it up. They just regarded that Madam Su could not do it, afraid if they bringing it up, Madam Su would be embarrassed.

Who knew that after so long, Madam Su actually made it.

But then, when Su Qingbai opened the cloth bag, picked up the little clothes and looked at Su Caicai's body, which was much larger than before, he said, "Niang, it's too small for Caicai to wear." The clothes Madam Su had sewn were measured a long time ago. How long had it been? Su Caicai was too big to wear it.

Madam Su was stunned. She put all her attention on making the clothes but ignored Su Caicai's development.

She was a little lost and took back the clothes. "Forget it, I'll take it back." She usually did nothing but embroidery and had never made clothes. Now she had spent several months making clothes for her grandson. During this period, she had sewed and disassembled it many times. In the end, her grandson couldn't wear it.

Su Qingbai saw it, he could not bear and comforted her by saying, "Niang, it's fine if Caicai can't wear it. When Er-ge's child is born, he can wear it."

Madam Su was in a better mood after listening to his son's comforting, she nodded.

Because of Xu Qian's remarks, Su Qingbai refused to visit Jiang Mao for the next few days, fearing that he might be seen wrong by the rest of his family.

Who would expect, when he heard the news of Jiang Mao again, it was the news of Jiang Mao's death.

The news was brought back by Zhang Su. As soon as he came back from outside, he went to talk to Su Lingchuan. Su Qingbai was standing at the side and did not leave. "It's all over the capital, saying that Yue Wang was assassinated and killed." Saying this, Zhang Su looked at Su Qingbai. He had seen Yue Wang and had not talk with him a few words, but he felt that Yue Wang was somewhat different from the others. In Vassal State, there were rarely gentleness and had to pay attention to courtesy. However once spoken to him, he felt that Yue Wang was not as warm and kind as he appeared to be and that his words were spoken faintly making people felt inviolable. [T/n: because you cuddle with his wife]

Not long ago, he had met Yue Wang, who had helped him a little. Zhang Su felt it was a pity that this man had gone just like that.

Su Qingbai was confused at that time. His first reaction was that it was impossible. Jiang Mao told him clearly that the assassin had been dealt with. How could it be?

Impossible!

Su Qingbai woke up from his unbelievable state and ran out despite his family's shout.

Wiping away the tears that fell at an unknown time, Su Qingbai ran desperately towards the county town.

Didn't know how long it took him to get to Jiang Mao's door.

Like last time, Jiang Mao's house was surrounded by a circle of people. Unlike last time, there were many more people this time.

Footnotes
stirrings of love