63

Looking at the husband lying in bed and went to sleep, Su Ersao's tears fell down splatter by splatter. Her heart felt very sorrowful.

On this night, Su Ersao didn't sleep one whole night. After crying for a night, the next day in the morning, her eyes were red and swollen.

When Su Qingtong saw this, he couldn't bear to be hardhearted anymore. After all, she was his wife who had been with him for many years.

Touching her face, Su Qingtong sighed and said, "No more crying."

Su Ersao fixed her eyes to look at him and said while her tears fell down, "What's good here? Can't you leave?" She really didn't want to stay here. Every day she had endless work, endless diapers, poor food, and accommodation, and no one wanted to understand her suffering.

Su Qingtong sighed and his hands released her. He did not speak and also had nothing to say.

After Su Qingtong left, Su Ersao sat by the heated brick bed and cried with head hanging low.

After finishing their meal, Sun Zhe came early.

Su Qingtong had stayed and waited for him.

"You go, I won't go back to the capital with you." Su Qingtong said to him.

Sun Zhe frowned. "Is that what my sister meant?"

"That's right."

"No."

Two voices were heard at the same time. One was Su Qingtong's and the other was Su Ersao's.

Su Qingtong looked at Su Ersao.

Su Ersao didn't look at him, but she looked around at the people; her mother-in-law, her father-in-law, her eldest brother-in-law, and sister-in-law. She couldn't find any reason to stay.

"A-Yun?" Su Qingtong looked at her.

Su Ersao walked up to Sun Zhe and turned around with tears in her eyes. "When Su Family was down, I didn't abandon you. I'd come with you to this small mountain region to live a hard life, washed your clothes and cooked for you, gave birth to your children, and suffered hardship for you. Now, can't you put yourself in my shoes and think about our daughter and leave with me? "

Seeing Su Qingtong looking at her, Su Ersao continued, "Let's go to the capital city. It's not that we won't come back. When life gets better, we can still come back."

Su Qingtong thought about it but still refused. "That's not good." Not only was it a matter of leaving, but going to the capital involved a lot of things, especially with the Sun family. At that time, everything would be beyond his control.

Su Ersao's tears fell again. "Well, you don't want to go back to the capital with me, I'll go by myself." Su Qingtong was still reluctant to sympathize with her. Su Ersao just felt cold.

"Brother, let's go."

Su Qingtong was shocked that his wife would leave, which he never thought of. All along, no matter how down and out he was in, his wife did not abandon him but followed him all this time. So even after his wife was worse tempered by poverty, he understood.

They had been together and had two years of hard times. Today...

"Wh-what about our daughter?" Su Qingtong spoke with a clumsy mouth. He didn't know how to keep his wife. He thought for a long time and thought about the daughter that his wife cared most about.

Su Ersao did not look him and wiped her tears as she said, "You don't think about her, what can I do? .....Think about it. Either you follow me or I go by myself."

Su Ersao felt she had never been so bold, but she had to fight for herself. She really had enough of living the days as she had for the past few years.

Sun Yun -Su Ersao- was really determined to go this time.

All along, although he did not say, Su Qingtong did not fail to see his wife's suffering, and he was distressed by it. So he worked hard to earn more money.

But two years later, his efforts seemed useless.

"Fine, I'll let you go."

"Just go." Originally, Su Ersao was streaming of tears. She had been trying to force Su Qingtong to leave, but she never expected that Su Qingtong would rather keep this mountain ditch than willingly leave with her.

...

Dressed in beautiful clothes, sitting in a gorgeous carriage, Sun Yun looked at the remote mountain village while holding the divorce letter. Clearly, she no longer had to live a bitter life, but why her heart felt empty?

"Qingtong," Madam Su opened the door and came in. She looked at her depressed second son who had turned more depressed and sighed, "Have a meal."

Despite her heartache for her son, Madam Su did not speak to Su Ersao, nor did she ask her to stay when Su Ersao was leaving.

She had never been a magnanimous person. That woman, her former second daughter-in-law was going to take her son away ah.

Su Qingtong quickly put away the divorce letter in his hand. "Niang, I'm not..."

Before the word 'hungry' was uttered, a baby's cry was heard.

Su Qingtong was stunned. It was his daughter.

...

In the twinkling of an eye, spring and autumn passed. In the winter, Su Qingbai gave birth to a boy nicknamed Fanfan and formally named Jiang Zhu. [Fan=cooked rice| Zhu=piebald]

Looking at the little boy of a day old, Jiang Mao felt more anxious. It was almost a year, who knew what their Caicai looks like.

"I promise you that next year, at the latest next year, I will turn over the case for your family and bring Caicai back for our family reunion."

Of course, Su Qingbai wanted it too, but how? He didn't speak but sighed, and was accompanied by his youngest son's fart.

Su Qingbai turned his head to look and said, "Pooped."

Jiang Mao changed Jiang Zhu's diaper with a black face and washed his buttocks. Then with a black face again, went to Imperial Court.

In these five months, Third Prince let Jiang Mao see how sincere he was.

Seeing that Third Prince hated Ducheng so much, Jiang Mao said he agreed to cooperate with Third Prince.

Now Du Cheng probably knew his recruited Third Prince was fed up with him, and he started to live in seclusion.

In the past few months, the originally dying Emperor stubbornly managed to stick out. He was still as before, half dead.

"Fourth Elder Brother." After morning court, Jiang Mao was stopped by someone's call.

The person was a younger-looking teenager with a beautiful face and taller than Su Qingbai. The only regret was that he had a limp leg.

Jiang Mao stopped and looked over.

This was Seventh Prince Jiang Jun had just reached adulthood. He had reached the age to attend court and discuss official business.

Jiang Mao was quite vexed with him. This seventh younger brother of his, once he started to attend court, he made sure to bother him.

"Fourth Elder Brother, I don't have any official business to attend to, today. How about I go to your house?"

"Not allowed." Jiang Mao refused almost immediately with a cold face.

"Fourth Elder Brother, what's hidden in your house? Why don't you let anyone in?"

Jiang Mao ignored him and turned to the back of the palace, to Consort Lou's place.