14

After the family's separation, Su Lingchuan looked even older. Su Qingyang and Su Qingtong were almost familiar with life here. They did not need his guidance on when to plant seeds and how to work it. He was no longer the head of the family and did not need to worry about the complicated things in the family.

At dinner, even Su Qingtong and his wife opened a small cooking stove because they wanted to recuperate themselves. Su Lingchuan waved and rushed Su Qingyang's family away.

As always, Madam Su's cooking skills made people unable to look straight.

In the end, Su Qingbai had no patience and grabbed the job of cooking.

In the evening, when the family all fell asleep, Su Lingchuan sat alone in the yard watching the moon, Su Qingbai could not bear to say, "Dad, come in and have a rest." After his Laozi handed over the power of the family head, now he had nothing to do all day long. People let their imagination run wild when they were idle, and then they would be suffering insomnia just like his Laozi.

"Qingbai..." Su Lingchuan sat there motionless and called Su Qingbai.

Su Qingbai strode out. "Dad, what's the matter?"

Su Lingchuan looked at him and said, "Out of ten mu of land, I only gave you two mu. Do you blame me?"

Su Qingbai scratched his head indifferently. "It's fine to divide like that. I'm like this lazy that I can't cultivate on more land."

Su Lingchuan said, "It's good that you are open-minded. Your Niang and I are old and don't know how long we can work. Now we give more to your brothers and I'm looking forward that they can help you when we are gone."

After saying that, Su Lingchuan couldn't help sighing, "Say, you'd be better off if you were more promising..."

As soon as Su Qingbai heard that his Laozi was going to lecture him again, he quickly pulled up his Laozi and said, "Let's go back to rest, Caicai will cry if he didn't find me."

......

The next day, Su Qingbai went to the county again.

Now, he could be regarded as having old people and a young one at home, so he couldn't relax.

......

Jiang Mao had been here for several days.

Last time, in order to wait for Su Qingbai to come to him, he delayed his departure from the capital. Then his whereabouts were revealed, and he was chased all the way that he lost contact with his men.

Originally, he thought that if Su Qingbai did not come to him, he would not insist. After all, it was just a night of dew. Even if he was willing to take responsibility, the big man of the other side could not be handed over to him for a lifetime just because of that night.

Unexpectedly, they would meet again in this city, and he also found out that the other person had a bad life.

Su Qingbai hadn't appeared since the meeting a few days ago. Jiang Mao guessed that Su Qingbai might be hiding from him.

But there's also no harm for him to hide. Jiang Mao remembered the information Su Ni told him about Su Qingbai yesterday. He had secretly thought that it was a good coincidence that he would meet the former Prime Minister here, not to mention that the man he had been looking for after so long was Su Lingchuan's son.

He was just thinking of Su Qingbai in mind, and the next moment Su Qingbai appeared in his sight with a basket on his back.

This boy Su Qingbai was small and thin. He had a hard time putting down the basket which was only a little shorter than the others' basket. Then he took out several boards from it to make a stand and afterward took out the vegetables in the basket and arranged them.