S2 Chapter 6: I only loved you

It's 5 AM in the morning and I finally finished this chapter 🥲 coming up is a lame fight scene. I'm sorry in advance! I don't know how to write action ahaha....and romance. But yeah....some soft Kasuno and Kakashi thingy in this chapter too. But do forgive me for any errors, I am sleep deprived 😅 Don't forget to vote and comment hihihi!

— — —

When Sakura and Kakashi reached the hospital, there were patients and nurses fleeing the scene. Then another explosion happened.

Kakashi held Sakura, shielding her from the blast.

"Sensei...are you okay?!"

"Damn it!" Kakashi let her go, surveying the situation. Half of the Hospital had been reduced to ruins and broken rocks. On top of it all stands a man wearing a black robe.

"Art..." He threw his hands up in the air "...is an explosion! Hahahaha!"

Kakashi narrowed his eyes "Akatsuki." He started running towards the man, wasting no time. He must find Kasuno. He won't let this man take his girl away!

"You dare run away from me Yamashita Kasuno." Deidara threw something and the nearby houses began to crumble "If that's the case, I will destroy this village until I find you!"

"As if I will let you!" Kakashi jumped towards him with a kunai in hand.

"Oh?" Deidara jumped away "Isn't this the copy ninja, Hatake Kakashi? I've heard from Kisame that if I want the Yamashita girl, I would need to go through you." He tilted his head, amused "So its true. Interesting."

"Don't waste my time!" Kakashi pulled up his headband, revealing his red eyes. At the same time, Deidara threw explosives at him.

Kakashi avoided them, leaving a hot blast behind him as it hit the ground.

"Don't worry. I will turn Kasuno into one of my arts. You'll realize one day, the aesthetics of something that's soon to disappear."

At this point, Kakashi just wants to see her. To know if she's even okay. Hot blood rush all over his body as he take everything Deidara threw at him. Just a little closer....he needs to get a little closer....

His next move requires precise aim. It takes a hard toll on his body so this is a one time chance he's got. He can't mess this up.

He knows emotions cloud ones judgements...but when it comes to Kasuno, he can't think right. He needs to find her!

"Mangekyou Sharingan." He gritted his teeth, the pattern in his red eyes changing.

"W-What...what's going on..." A barrier seems to form around Deidara. And in the middle of it all, it seems like something is absorbing him.

Kakashi stared even harder. Even when his whole body starts hurting; even if it means losing his eyes, it doesn't matter. He won't forgive anyone who harm his girl!

"My arms...My arm's getting sucked into space?! What jutsu...Ahhhh!"

Kakashi fell on his knees, unable to bear the pain. He covered his eyes. It was using too much of his chakra....his body's starting to go weak.