Chapter 11: Erase everyone

Before you guys start reading, I'm really sorry for not updating for almost a year huhuhu :( I lost my password and couldn't open my account! I also lost the plot line of this book so I didn't know what to write but! atleast now I figured out my password after trying for months 😂 anyways I hope some of you would still read this :(

.......here goes nothing....

Kasuno sat in front of Inoichi Yamanaka, nodding at a very words he directed. She currently just got assigned to Konohagakure's Intellegence Division under the Analysis team that was led by Inoichi. At first she was scared when Ibiki of the Torture and interrogation force had welcomed her. He looked heartless and strict that she was afraid she'll work under him. Add the fact that Ibiki's team uses violence and trauma to extract information from enemies.

With her soft personality, Kasuno wasn't sure she can survive under Ibiki but thankfully, the new hokage had assigned her with Inoichi.

After having a few words with the 5th hokage, she found out that Tsunade was an excellent medical ninja. The hokage understand her situation thus she put her in the Analysis team to save her skills from being a waste.

It made Kasuno happy, knowing that she'll be helping the village in some ways.

"Are you sure you're fine to use mind techniques?" Inoichi stoped explaining the rules and look at her worriedly.

Kasuno nodded with a smile "Yes captain! The hokage said that it won't harm me in any ways. In any case, it's good to keep using my brain. It'll work like a therapy."

Inoichi can't help but to smile like a proud father towards the girl in front of him. Despite having such cruel curse, she still smiles so bright and it's enough to wash away his tiredness. Kasuno reminded him of his now 14 years old daughter that he hasn't seen for days cause of their hectic schedule.

Their leisure time was cut short when Ibiki came, dragging a girl with him. Kasuno was shock. The girl looked weak and bruised.

"We won't finish this with pain." Ibiki started "It's time for a gentle approach. I'm handing the girl to you."

Inoichi raised his finger and his team members grab the girl, sealing her body to the point that only her head was visible on top of a rock.

"I'm counting on you and your team Inoichi." Ibiki said before he disappeared.

Inoichi stood in front of the girl along with Kasuno "Kasuno, this is your first mission. Collect as much data as fast as possible."

"Yes captain!" Kasuno saluted and did the same handsigns as Inoichi. This is actually not so new to her. She's done something like this as part of the Yamashita clan and the ANBU who specialize in mind jutsu.

She found herself inside the girl's head, her brain in front of her. Scrolls of her memories appeared as she reach out her hands and started working.

Her memory connected with her and like a gush of waves, the girl's memories made its way into hers.

She saw a lone house on top of a hill. Around was nothing but plain forest and fields. The place looked beautiful but rather lonely. The girl was always alone. She spent her days training and training all alone. Then a man came.

"We need to gather informations from the great 5 nations as much as we can." The man told her. The girl looked about 12 in this memory.

Then the next memory was her current self. She wore make up and pretended to be a musician roaming around villages. Kasuno search more through the girl's memories and found what she was looking for. As the girl grab her flute, there was a ninja headband....it was surely from the land of key.