S2 Chapter 8: Origin of the curse (I)

Buckle up guys 🙂 How I wish I have a brother like Takeru and a boyfriend like Kakashi. Anyways! Don't forget to vote and comment hehe!

***

"He's finally gone." Kakashi breathed a sigh of relief. God knows how much he wanted to chidori Takeru's ass out of the room.

But Kasuno shook her head, looking towards the door. She could feel her brother's presence just nearby "That idiot...."

"Huh?" Kakashi walked towards the door and yanked it open.

To his surprise, Yamashita Takeru sprawled on the floor with a thud "Kakashi! What was that for?!"

Kakashi shrugged "Why are you sneaking around like a rat?"

"You sound so eager to get rid of me!" Takeru hurried up on his feet, going on his tippy toes in an attempt to scare the copy ninja "Why? What are you trying to do with my sister!"

Kakashi wasn't bothered at all. He casually commented "Your eyes are red. Were you crying?"

Kasuno tried to stop herself from smiling. Takeru acts all tough but he's such a softie inside. He's probably crying tears of happiness.

"H-Huh?! No I'm not! Why would I be?!" Takeru growled.

Kakashi only raised his eyebrows "I think you're about to cry."

"No I...I'm not!" He insisted, but the edge of his eyes starts to water "I'm just...I'm just sad and upset that my beloved sister will have to marry a perverted idiot like you. My sister is the best girl in this world. She's honest, gentle and beautiful. When she loves someone, she loves them with her whole heart and I—"

"Takeru." Kakashi rest a hand on his shoulder, teasingly "It won't hurt to admit that you're happy for us."

"Don't assume things Kakashi. I still think my sister is too good for you." He said, voice breaking into silent sobs.

Kasuno felt her heart melt at the sight of her big brother crying. She spread her arms and Takeru ran straight towards her, hugging her tight.

"Nii-san, I'm not married yet." She chuckled "Don't cry too soon. You're crying a decade too early."

He scoff, not letting her go "As if Kakashi will wait a decade. I bet he can't even wait another day to marry you."

Kasuno bit her lips, afraid that if she says anything, she'll become emotional as well. Why is it that her family are full of cry babies? They're always crying!

"Kasuno. I'm happy for you. As your big brother, I want nothing else in this world. All I wish for is your happiness. I know Kakashi will take good care of you. If he makes you cry, let me know. I will pull out all his nails and boil his feet!"

Kakashi scratched his head "That's too specific Takeru-san."

Takeru pulled away from Kasuno and looked at him with arms crossed "I'm not talking to you. This is sibling moment! You and me will have our own private talk later!"

"Hai! Hai!" Kakashi pulled him off of Kasuno and pushed him towards the door "I will visit you and your parents. I will properly ask for Kasuno's hand in marriage...for now, don't you have a wife to go home to? She's probably waiting? Bye."

"Wait. I'm not done talking—"

"Bye~" Kakashi flashed his famous eye smile before closing the door and locking it. He let out a deep breath then sat at the edge of Kasuno's bed "He's finally gone."