Chapter 14: Far away

"Until when are you planning to stay, Kasuno?" Takeru questioned, reaching for a piece of tofu with this chopsticks.

Kasuno tilted her head and smile "Why are you so eager to get rid of me?" she questioned back then glare at him, showing off a dark aura "Do you want me to tell mom and dad that you invite girls here in the house without them knowing?"

Takeru's eyes twitch and he drop his chopsticks. He slowly turn his head to glance at his parents.

"Takeru..." Mrs. Yamashita laugh evilly, pointing a knife at her son.

Takeru can only laugh awkwardly before glaring at Kasuno "Just go back to your apartment!!!!" He whinned.

"Well, what can you say." Mr. Yamashita shrug "Takeru is my son. Just like me in my old days; girls will stick to him like magnets and gums."

Kasuno and Mrs. Yamashita look at each other in disapproval as they both shook their heads.

Suddenly, their "peaceful" dinner was interrupted when their maid came in to inform that Kakashi was outside.

Takeru roll his eyes "So, he's already back.  I heard they failed to bring the Uchiha back." He stated so casually.

Kasuno breathe a large amount of air as if a fish out of water fighting for its life....but she never said a word.

Mrs. Yamashita's eyes lit up immediately though "Just in time for dinner. Tell him to come join us."

Just as the maid was about to go out, Kasuno stopped her.

"Tell him to go home." She ordered, looking away from everyone's questioning look.

"But I heard he was gone for a week or so." Mrs. Yamashita look at her daughter worriedly "Didn't you miss him?....he probably needs you the most right now."

"Tell Kakashi to come by some other time." Takeru cut off the silence that came "Kasuno is not here. She's out to visit a friend in another village."

"Yes sir." The maid bowed and headed out.

Kasuno gather her plates and push her chair back, standing up "Thanks for the food mom."

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Yamashita ask worriedly.

"I need some rest. My medicine is taking effect." And with that, she was gone.

Her parents both look at Takeru, confuse, but Takeru could only shrug. He doesn't know what's up but he can see that Kasuno seems troubled. He could feel anger building up inside him. He wanted to just confront Kakashi and yell at him for making his sister sad but he knew it's not the right thing to do.

Inside her room, Kasuno look out the window where she could see Kakashi just standing outside their gate. He stood there for atleast a good 5 minutes before he left. She misses him so much....but she had already decided what to do. She won't back out now....

"I'm not saying this because I want to take Kakashi from you. In fact, if he's happy with you then I'll gladly back off even though it'll pain me..." Hanare's eyes look at her softly. She's indeed sincere "Kakashi's on his way back....if the happiness you could offer him is temporary....if that happiness comes with an even greater pain, I'm begging you Kasuno...leave him. He doesn't need to know if you're sick. You don't need to tell him anything you don't want but-"

"Hanare...." Kasuno finally lifted her eyes. It's red and swelling from all the tears she's been crying and soon, her silent cries turned into sobs. She can't say nothing more than the girl's name...because she know she was right.

"Listen to me..." Hanare held her hand and she cried even more. Her loud cries bounced off the walls and echoed into the room "Hate me. Think I'm cruel...but Kasuno, you're selfish. Kakashi witnessed deaths of people he love throughout his whole life. I'd  rather you just disappear like a bubble; Like a dream that's simply over and done with....just leave and don't tell Kakashi anything. He doesn't need to witness another death of a person he love. I'd rather him think you ran away from him because you don't love him anymore than him forcing himself into you....if you tell him you're sick, he will surely stick with you no matter how much you push him away. I don't want him crying over your grave."