Chapter 20: We've had today

Hello everyone! Thank you for sticking with this book even though I'm not really a good writer! This is the ending....for now hehe! I'll update for SEASON 2 in this same book so don't take it out of your list yet 💗 Here come nothing! ENJOY!

"Sensei! Nee-chan is awake! She's finally awake!" Sakura burst into Kakashi's hospital room.

Kakashi waited for this. He's been waiting for 2 weeks and now he doesn't know how to react; what to feel. But regardless, he jumped out of bed and dashed down the hall.

"No running in the hallway!" He heard a couple of nurses yell after him but it was as if the rapid beating of his heart was blocking the whole world.

It was only him and the distance between him and Kasuno that he desperately wanted to cut off.

Once he reached the front of her door, he didn't know why but he froze there. There was a lump on his throat and a hole in his chest. He was scared. Scared that things wouldn't go the way he wanted it to be.

While he was busy calming himself down, the door opened. It was Takeru.

"Yo." He greeted him.

"She's awake..." Kakashi muttered.

Takeru nodded "When you left last night, she woke up...

"Let me see her."

Takeru stood there for a second before moving aside. Kakashi found it ironic...it reminded him of that day when Kasuno was fighting for her life and Takeru blocked him from seeing her.

But it's different now.

The situation was different now and so is his feeling.

He wanted to back out as if a force was pushing him away. He didn't want to open the door, afraid of what he'll see.

But Takeru's hand reached for the knob and pushed the door slightly open for them to see.

"She's been looking for you." Takeru said, looking at his sister. Kasuno sat at the edge of the bed, back facing them as she looks out the window.

"Kakashi...You know I didn't mean to treat you badly, right? I'm just concern about my sister...she's my baby sister and I will always want to protect her. I always want what's good for her that sometimes...I don't even think about her feelings. I-"

"You're a good brother, Takeru-san....since we were kids, you've always been good." Kakashi smiled behind his mask.

Takeru wanted to smile but he couldn't. He faced Kakashi with tired eyes "Whatever happens when you go in...always remember that it's been you since the beginning. That all this time, my sister's feelings never changed. So...whatever decision she makes, it's not her being selfish. Always...always look after her, Kakashi. Even behind the clouds."

And right there, Kakashi understood what was about to come. He realized that all this time, he's been lying to himself. He's not ok. Kasuno's not ok. Nothing's ok. Everything will never be ok.

Yet, he lied again under Takeru's pitying eyes "I'll be ok. I've always been." He smiled at him before entering the room.

He slowly approach the girl, feet moving against his will. He felt like he's stuck in a prison. Like he's stuck under a spell casted on him by fate. At this moment, he started to wonder...why was the world always so against him?