▪️Destiny▪️

Mt

Mt. Meru had witnessed a fantabulous celebration which it never had been before...

Shravan , the Satpati took part in every aspect of the occasion . He mingled with people of Mt. Meru like a common man.. He made them comfortable with , where everyone enjoyed his company . In other way , his magnificent attraction with people regardless of age made Suman surprised.. It seemed that Shravan wasn't new to them.

The dusk wasn't ready to fall down as though the nature wanted to relish the happiness of Mt. Meru for some more time..

But...

No one was there to strangle with the nature's way!!!

Eventually , the moon popped up to drive away the gleaming sun.. The long and joyous occasion came to an end with tiresome faces.

Dananth made Shravan and Ranjith to stay back since the night was dense. Moreover , he didn't want them to travel as they're exhausted with the day long festival.

Hesitant , Shravan accepted Danand ' s wish ...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

At the  very same time , Destiny had some other plans for the people of Aaranya in  the name of  Nethra...

Even though it was  night , the residents of SriParvat were gathered at the platform. Vela stood alongside Nethra , his newly wedded wife..

The crowd looked  the girl and Vela in disbelief...

Gossips and whispers spreaded widely , focusing at Nethra...

Bhanu was one amongst the people where she could wait for Mahaveer's decision.

" You would have discussed with Shravan about her..."

Mahaveer showed his disapproval ...

Lowering her eyes , Nethra stepped behind Vela . she clearly understood that her unexpected  arrival was not liked by everyone at SriParvat.

Mahaveer nodded his head noticing the anklet at Nethra ' s foot which means Vela already had married her..

Now , the situation was easy and complicated as well..

Clearing his throat , Mahaveer stood up..

He walked to Vela and embraced him. Patting his broad shoulders , he spoke to his ears.. " Don't worry .. Shravan will be happy . "

He knew how much Vela loved Shravan and how much he would be worried as he had never uttered a word about Nethra with Shravan.. And , all of a sudden Vela had brought her to SriParvat. This must be distressing him..so , Mahaveer was in a position to console Vela that he hadn't been to a mistake..

Vela ' s face turned bright to hear Mahaveer..He saw Nethra with new hope..

Mahaveer laughed at Vela ' s gesture...

He began to speak in high tone to the crowd gathered around him...

" I do agree that it's unusual to have a wedlock with an outsider in Aaranya . Still , sometimes we have to reform the rules what we are practicing from our ancestors... "

There was silence and eagerness throughout the crowd to listen Mahaveer.

The people of Aaranya were bounded with Shravan ' s words . On his absence , Mahaveer used to take decisions on behalf of Shravan..

This time too , the people were intend to him and were ready to accept his words..

Mahaveer sighed....

" And .. We can't deny Vela' s boundless duty , loyalty and sincerity to Aaranya and it's people ... If Shravan is here , he would have welcomed Nethra whole heartedly without even a word.. Above all , Vela promised his responsibility for Nethra infront of the mother nature.. and , who are we to deny the fate..?! Above all , I trust Vela..."

Mahaveer' s considerate look threw Vela at shiver.. His eyes welled up to understand Mahaveer 's faith and love upon him..

The very next instance he knelt and touched the ground.. scooping a handful of soil , he spoke..." I will die for my Aaranya and it's people..I owe my life to Shravan .. I will not give space for my personal feelings and relationship when it comes to my duty.. This is my promise ... Hail Aaranya....! Hail to my mother nature.. !"

As Vela declared overwhelming , the group followed...

" Hail Aaranya..!!!!"

" Hail Aaranya..!!!"

Nethra 's body trembled for the first time that she had been opted for a highly dangerous task.. She began to lose her hope while noticing Vela' s devotion to Aaranya and Shravan..

It's going to be really tough to accomplish my job ! What will happen if Vela comes to know about the real me!!

She thought ....

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

  Dear friends...

It has been a very long time ...hope you all are doing good.. to be truthful , I missed you guys and wattpad a lot.. Though I had so many issues I am here to complete this track.. hope the readers of this particular book are still there...

Give me your support and love to complete this book to my level best...

Keep safe...

Love

arulpirai