▪️ChitraSena▪️

Long Live the ChandraGiri

      Long Live the ChandraGiri...!

     Long Live King ChitraSena...!

As the praising voices hit the roofs of the Royal court  , ChitraSena walked through the soft carpet that sprung across the crowd till the Royal throne. As the courtiers bow their head in reverence  , he headed to the Golden Pearl embedded throne . As he was seated  , the women at the either sides began to fan with soft silk threaded fans......

He raised his right hand in a manner of allowing the courtiers to take their places...

    Following   the formal praise of king's awards and accolades  by the guards ,  ChitraSena began to talk...

  " I proudly announce that  the Makarand Kingdom will be under our ChandraGiri...  The war we won yesterday adds one more diamond to our crown... let's celebrate the victory... Ohm namah shivay!"

As he bellowed in happiness , the crowd cheerfully shouted...

Victory..!.victory...!  Victory...!

ChitraSena enjoyed the crowd's appreciation and  ordered the guards to bring the prince...

  The prince of Makarand was brought to the court , surrounded by the guards...

" Prince Kapila Dev...! Do you agree to rule  your kingdom under my   ChandraGiri...? As per the deal , you have to pay duty to us  every month without any question and have to serve as a border security  for us... You have to fight for ChandraGiri in every war... You can't amend any laws or duty  on your people without our knowledge... One of our representatives would reside in your kingdom permanently to monitor you...say yes to the deal and go alive..."

  ChitraSena's announcement resonated between the walls like a thunder...

The courtiers and the people gathered in the Royal Court eyed kapila Dev pitiful... Because ,they knew that the prince had no other choices but to accept ChitraSena's deal or else had to die ruthlessly...

There was a trembling silence where all were focusing the prince...

Kapila Dev,the prince of Makarand was so feeble and was still  bleeding from the cuts that he was offered at the previous day's battle... He wasn't a coward yet he had  lost to ChitraSena as ChitraSena got a special boon from Lord Shiva  that anyone who battle against him with the thought of victory would  be lessened his battling skills...

   Kapila Dev and his father had been the victims of ChitraSena's boon ... They were totally unaware of ChitraSena's boon and fought with him in a thought of  defeating him...

That's it...!!!

ChitraSena's boon did magic ... Once they came infront of ChitraSena ,  Kapila Dev and his father's battling skills got reduced. Effortlessly , ChitraSena killed kapila Dev' s father and prisoned the prince...