▪️ Beginning ▪️

Chitrasena was tired after a long commute

Chitrasena was tired after a long commute ..

His mind was still restless though all his neighbouring Kings assured their part to help in war with Shravan.

His eyes were fixed at the direction of Aaranya beyond his magnificent fort.. The massive countless trees seemed to be challenging him ..

One day I will win Shravan .. I will step into Aaranya with all my pride..!!

He spoke to him determined... He could feel the fierce warrior mode within him.. His restlessness grew endless. Even the misty breeze failed to quench his heat.. He was sitting at the balcony of his fort but his mind wandered around Shravan and Aaranya..

" Are you here?!"

Mayavathi ' s call brought him out of the spell..

" Oh.. Devi.. it's good that you are here..  I was a bit restless..."

He admitted his mind's chaos open heartedly.. After all , he too was a human being and Mayavathi , his  wife was the only person he could lean on at trials and tribulations..

Mayavathi let out a deep sigh , noticing Chitrasena' s gloomy face..

" Sundara said that the meeting was good .. "

" Devi... You're right.. all have promised me that they will render their help to conquer Aaranya..  "

Mayavathi neared him and pressed his shoulders ... " Then , what is it troubling you?!"

He held her hands and made her to face him..

" Mayavathi... I  have the mightiest soldiers and well organised warfare.. I am brave enough to conquer any country.. Along side , I have sundara , a fearless leader.. I have the best commanders and the intelligent crew of spying..  "

Mayavathi didn't interrupt him . She understood that Chitrasena had to spill out his mind . She sat beside him and listened intently looking at his face..

After a pauce , he continued.. " I am a fond  Shiv bhakt.. I had the boon with me as the fruit of my devotion to Lord Shiva. Above all , I love my people ..I rule them with all the goodness. The people are living happily and our kingdom prospers in every other way until now.. "

" I have everything but I feel I have nothing.. The reason is Aaranya.. My sleepless nights will tell you how much I long to conquer Aaranya "

Mayavathi' s lips curled into a smile.." swami.. that's human tendency.. Expanding the kingdom is one of the duties of a King.. And , you're doing your duty.. Nothing is there to feel anything wrong.."