▪️Amor▪️

It was almost first prahar of the early morning when Shravan retrieved to SriParvat..He chose to stay in his chamber rather joining the celebration which was still continued. He lounged on the floor in thought of getting sleep . But , he was unable to shut his eyes as his thoughts   were hitting repeatedly like tides.. 

No one can stop the bud  once it starts to bloom ..The bud will blossom to spread the fragrance and charm where the honeybees would stung them fondly.

   Shravan  was in the same state ...Shravan's mind had fallen in love. And  , love didn't let him to stay calm..His  true love and admiration for his lady love  widely unfurled  in the wind and it made him to be intoxicated  where he couldn't even think ..

He had lost himself..!!

He shook his head in disbelief.. 

Why am i like this? Is love that much harmful?!!

He wondered .. The next moment , he got up and started to walk towards the waterfall.. Diving deep in to the cool water , he felt relaxed..Stroking his arms strongly , he swam opposite to the current.. 

The water flow pushed him naturally where he adamantly swam opposite to the flow that resembled a one on one fight some times  and  a mother and son play moment in some other times.. 

In one point , Shravan gave up and floated on the water in surrender.. 

In a while , his face adorned with peaceful smile..

Oh!! My mother Nature.. How generous you are!!

Praising the wonders of nature , he swam to the sand..

" Ranjith .. when did you come?"

Shravan was really surprised to see Ranjith sitting over the river-shore , looking at him..

Breathing out deep , Ranjith stood up and offered his hand to shravan.

   ." Mitra.. I should ask this question to you..When did you come to SriParvat? where have you been for the whole night?"

Shravan did not  answer but smiled suspiciously..

 Understanding his smile, Ranjith spoke ..

"It seemed that you have decided something.. I can't see  the distress in your face now.." 

Again Shravan smiled.." Ranjith When did you come ? Did you follow me? It must be Bhanu  .. That spoilt brat must have taught you to stalk me"

Ranjith  stopped him immediately .

."  Yaar.. you were not there in SriParvat yesterday and   I was worried.. When I saw you coming back , you looked dull and tired.. soon, you came here .. I just followed you to  affirm that  you are fine."

They both sat in the shiny sand ... Shravan cleared his throat ..

" Ranjith... Love is like a seed ..once it fell in our heart , by all means it will grow in a tree strong enough no matter who is the person.. Now , I am a victim of love" 

Witnessing Shravan's serious talk, Ranjith broke in to bouts of laughter..

" Shravan.. what is harm in loving a woman..?  Moreover , you are the Satpati of  Aaranya and anybody would love to marry you!!"

Shravan huffed and screwed up   his arms where his biceps  tightened.. Then ,  relaxed.. Repeating stretch exercise , he grinned..

" You are right Ranjith..As a leader I should take wise decisions which wouldn't harm my people in any way.. Moreover , I don't like to marry  a woman who obeys my order  and doesn't oppose any of my opinions..I need my better half to be the real half of me in every situation what I encounter.. Fortunately , I found a girl of my wish.. "