▪️ Moha▪️

The moment Shravan began to give up , he felt someone grabbing  him to remain  upwards to the water surface

     He couldn't withstand  the struggle and waggled his body randomly..

" Oh... Will you be quiet for sometime..?!"

Shravan was at shock to hear Suman 's voice.. she came out of the water in a wink. She persuaded  Shravan ' s back to face the shore so that Ranjith and Mukunda would not see her..

   " Suman...?!"

Shravan was in confusion how and why she's there..

Suman didn't listen to him but was quick in her rescue mode...

" Suman... I can manage I think..." Shravan' s tone was pleading , embarrassed...

She grabbed her saree  pallu to remove and stopped in a thought...

  She's going to use her saree to save me!!!!

  Shravan gulped to understand her plan.

" No Suman..." He refused her idea and was about to go away from her hold...

" Shut up Shravan... I know what I am doing... Now ... Close your eyes.. "

  He was wondered with her command over him . Infact ,  he liked her righteous tone.. She called him - Shravan...

   He was silent but starring at her like they were the immortals at Gandharva world!!!

She didn't wait for him to close his eyes...  Driven by the act of rescue , She immersed her body under the water and start removing the saree ..

Shravan was helpless but to glare at the beauticious lady love..

  She was like a marble statue carved carefully by  Mayan , the devine architect.. Her flawless face resembled the innocent cloud where those eyes twinkled not less than the stars..  Natural pink tinted  lips shone like rose petals..

   Shravan ' s eyes wandered over her milky white neck and stuck there to understand what was she doing to help him.

    In an intuition , he shut  his eyes..  His imagination went wild to guess her beauty under the water...

It's really been an unfortunate fate  for a man.. He has to be handtied while his lady love is  near him in the most desirable state !!!

Shravan cursed his situation . At one hand , he was helpless and had to get help from her.. In other way , she was ready to go to any extent  to save him where no other women  would  do..

" No need to feel embarrassed... It's my duty to our Satpati ji.. And , you have promised in the ceremony  that you will take care of my clan after  Papa.. "

Speaking the truth , she tied one end of the saree to his body . Then , She tied the other end to her waist so that he would not move away in the water flow.

" Please.. don't move.. it will take time for me to remove the stems around your body.. you will be alright then.."

  She went under the water .. she started to remove the tangled stems one by one.. Here and then , Shravan could feel her fingers  that tingled his nerve endings...

It took some time and at times she gasped for breath , reaching the surface..

    Slowly , he  was set free. Now ,  he was able to swim ..

   She drapped her saree and looked into his eyes determined. 

" Here's the Lotus .. give it to Mukunda.."

She extended the Lotus to him..

Shravan didn't get it from her but nodded negatively..

" No Suman.. I can't. You deserve the victory.. "

She squinted her eyes and made him  to hold the flower..

" Shravan.. the victory should always be yours.. Because you are the conqueror. Moreover... .."

She hesitated and her eyes casted down ..

" You have already won..."

she spelt those words slowly..Her voice turned soft to mere  whisper..

Shravan was still in a trance to recollect what had happened since morning..  

To say those words , her face turned red and her lips trembled .. She was unable to face him and was about to swim back.. In that split second ,she lost her balance and gripped his shoulders.. His arms went around her waist involuntarily to secure her..

     In his life time , he came across  so many poets praising the woman's beauty and their effects on men. He , infact   mocked few of them for over estimating the woman.. He didn't even imagine that , one day he would be a victim .

  Gone were those days... Now , Shravan wasn't in his feet... He felt like floating where he could  feel her feathery soft waist.

     He didn't feel any hesitation to relish her beauty ..His hands glided over her waist  uninterrupted as though he had touched the  bestest whipped cream of Mt.Meru. He scared to tighten his grip that it might hurt her delicate hips  deep..

Her drenched body was glued against his muscular torso.. Due to the cold or the shock ,they both were shivering..All in all they both were at deep , intense eye lock...

Neither Shravan nor Suman didn't want to break the beautiful moment..

Over the time ...

Unknowingly , his grip hardened at her waist which made her to wince a little...

Their reverie broke out and he let her go , feeling apologized..

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt..."

His words fell out with real concern while  his eyes shedding  the infinite love for her..

She smiled and stepped back... " I can understand... Take care..."

  She paused for a second and  met his eyes once again .. Then , she swam back to the shore quickly...

  When she was at the shore with the lotuses she wanted , she could see Mukunda and Ranjith celebrating Shravan' s victory..

  She let out a deep sigh and joined her  friends..

  Look at me Suman..!!! Please!!!

Shravan looked at Suman in expectation.. 

Whatsoever ,  it might be an alarm or wavelength !!! She turned at Shravan...

  Gleaming , he gestured - Thank you...

She curled her lips to dismiss his gratitude..

" Hey .. Suman... Look at your leg.. there's a wound and it's bleeding..."

Just then , Suman noticed her wound..

" It's just a small cut.. "

She jerked and continued to walk..

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Happy read friends.. please pen down your views to improve myself..

Love

arulpirai..