▪️ ChandraGiri ▪️

" Vallava

" Vallava... I am not a fool to believe you.. How do you say that Taraka has disappeared all of a sudden..!? And , look at your face.. It is blanched like dead"

Sundara bellowed at Vallavan and his soldiers ..

Vallavan was still in a trance to remember the day  . When he was ordered to follow Taraka , he thought it wouldn't be a job at all.. 

In turn, he missed him in a wink while he was at the back of him.. Above all , he and his soldiers were found unconscious in the street.. It took the entire night for them to regain the consciousness.

The Royal vaidya ( doctor) was unable to find the reason for their sickness..  He ensured the vital organs were intact functionally and let them to rest..

Sundara was tensed from the moment he heard the news.  He  couldn't take Taraka' s  escape  simply.

Sundara believed strongly that Taraka must know something about Aaranya ...

He stamped his foot in anger.. His entire outrage turned at Vallavan..

" Vallava.. I don't know what you will do..I need Taraka in front of me... If not , I won't spare you... "

Vallavan felt ashamed . Yet , he fathomed Sundara ' s disappointment and determined to catch Taraka at least to get back his master's trust over him..

Vallavan passed orders to his loyal soldiers to search Taraka at all directions.. He instructed the spies to travel past ChandraGiri to get information about Taraka..

You can't escape my eyes this time !!!

Vallavan ' s brows borrowed cruelly as he had done the necessarily to trap Taraka..

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

In Mt Meru ....The people were at cloud nine  to receive the formal wedding proposal for their princess...

The rituals were a week long for them when it comes to marriage ..  

In their clan , the wedding would happen at the bride ' s place ...  Before wedding , the bride would meet her childhood friends to mean that she was going to another place for life time...

The bride was allowed to fulfill her wishes confined to the values and norms..

It was one such moment ...

Even though Suman didn't feel that she had to go away from Mt Meru , she wished to utilize the ritual with her friends..

She  requested Danand to allow her to go for hunting with her friends..

Danand admitted her wish on a  condition that she had to return before sunset..

Thus,

Suman' s first wedding ritual began...

In the same way , in Aaranya it was shravan's turn...

Shravan should  travel long and wide of Aaranya to get the valuable possessions for his to be wife..

Whatever he had  earned from his travel would be considered as the dowry which he would be giving to the bride..

If the bride is satisfied with the gifts  ,she might  accept the groom..

In case ..the groom's presents were not gratified   for the bride , the marriage would be postponed until the groom brings attractive dowry for the bride...

This  practice  was followed down the  ancestry  at Aaranya to emphasize the value of a woman who was going to dedicate herself to the man after her marriage..

Shravan set his travel to fetch the apt dowry for Suman..

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

It was the new moon day at ChandraGiri ... 

The harbour city of the kingdom  was away from the hustle  bustle..

As it was growing dusk , the harbour was widely lit with the huge torches.. The work hardened men were carrying the loads on their back..

The clang of  coins were heard endless as the accountant counts the coins at the entry point.

The guards at the entrance were checking the entry passes or the Royal orders from the crowd who were trying to get inside..

The guards dismissed the common merchants from getting inside the port..

Though the harbour was used for commercial purpose , presently the entry was restricted to Royal people alone..

Neither a common man nor a merchant was allowed to get inside.. only those who had Royal order were allowed inside the port..

As the entry was denied ,  the merchants began to argue with the guards ...

Chaos peaked until Vallavan arrive to control the merchants...

Vallavan ' s entry made the merchants to get back.. 

Still , Vallavan explained that the port was closed for general use ..

The travellers and the merchants returned back as they had no other option...

Taraka  noticed them from a distance ,  hiding behind a thick wood..

He could see the waves that came front and forth with loud noise.. He saw the active  harbour  though the commercials were restricted..  

Strong men were exchanging huge sacks from one ship to the other... The vision was not clear as the distance was long between him and the sea.

Something is amiss...!!!

Taraka wanted to know what was happening inside the harbour and what they were exchanging from ship   to ship..

Thoughtfully , he scratched his forehead..

It was merely a suicide if he took his Naga form to enter.. He might be killed at once if someone saw him.. A minor mistake may tumble down all shravan's plan.. Moreover , he didn't want to unveil his true identity..

Taraka noticed Vallavan at the entrance ..   He  knew he would be caught anyhow..

This  thought made him weak... His eye lids dropped  and he fell on the ground  , grabbing everyone's attention...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️