▪️Puskara ▪️

Mt

Mt.Meru retrieved  it's regular chores the next morning.. The ceremony they had the previous day had infused much positivity in them where they engaged with work  happily.

  " Shravan... Will this puskara ( pond) be too deep ?"

Ranjith threw a stone at the pond before looking at Shravan..

" May be or may be not.... "

Shravan sat on the nearby  boulder . Ranjith was surprised with his reply.. He sat beside Shravan and smiled mockingly..

" Mitra... You are the Satpati and you know well about this jungle. You're talking asif you are  new to this place..."

   Shravan nodded his head ...

" Exactly... I am new to this place Ranjith... Though I am the Satpati of Aaranya , there are  many people and places I am completely unaware of...I have never seen a lotus pond until now... I grew up amidst the huge waterfalls and thunderous rivers..I feel  very little infront of the wonders of Aaranya..."

Ranjith heard him awestruck...

His respect over Aaranya and Shravan grew stronger...

" Mitra... I really wish I could be a common man at Aaranya..."

Shravan laughed "  Mithra... no wonder..that is the magic of Aaranya..."

  While they were sitting at the pond side , children flocked there to enjoy swimming...

     Few of them settled near Shravan . They started to converse with Shravan .At one point the conversation turned to the lotus flowers which were bloomed countless in the pond..

    " Suman  didi loves these flowers...  she only dares  to pick the lotuses from the pond for pooja.."

A little kid told excited about his didi's courage..

Ranjith pinched his ears softly.. " who told only your suman didi dares to dive into this pond...!!! Anyone who wants the flowers can swim and bring the flowers..."

The kid would have felt the deep insult.. He stood up in a wink with stiffened body..

" If you are courage enough  , go ... Get me the lotus flower which is at the centre of the pond..."

Ranjith didn't expect the tiny one's challenge.. He blinked at Shravan that he had invited the trouble by himself..

" Mukunda...It's completely unfair to challenge a guest.. "