▪️ Aaranya ▪️

Shravan

  Shravan...!!!

The name itself  built a massive admiration in Ranjit's thought.. ...

His horse neighed to drag him to the present...

It had been fifteen long years since they left the Gurukul... Each of his day filled with Shravan's thoughts in any of the way...

As they promised that they would meet once  they achieve their goal, Ranjit Singh was there to meet Shravan...

Ranjit was a commander for the  cavalry division in the great South kingdom ...

He  had won so many wars with his bravery... He had been acknowledged as one of the best warriors in the Kingdom...

Shravan was not less than him...

He had become the King of the Aaranya and his fame had spread  throughout  the region ...

No one in the Kingdom had seen shravan as he didn't come out of the forest atleast once...

Yet, his bravery and good heart attracted so many soldiers ... So as Ranjit...

Ranjit was so proud to be a mitra of Shravan and his eagerness to meet him grow higher day by day...

And .... The day had come...

He began his journey... It was easy for him to ride through the perfect roads... He reached the outskirts of the dynasty by the end of the mid noon...

From there, the path wasn't defined as perfect roads... Ranjit managed to travel until the foot hills of Aaranya by the dusk , recalling his memories with Shravan at Gurukul...

  When the horse neighed, Ranjit baffled ... Because, his horse was one of the cleverest , which will ride on the road understanding his master's mind...

As the horse was suddenly stopped, Ranjit  spotted that there were no roads at all ...

There were trees in different sizes that had grown in a tightly packed way...

You can't go to the Aaranya as you wish... One who knows the Aaranya should be with you to go in...

One of the folklores that widely spread in the villages came to his mind..

What should I do now!?!

While Ranjit was looking around , he felt some movement in between the trees...

Aaranya has dangerous animals and man eating tigers....

Another one folklore came in his mind...

  Quickly drawing his sword , he jumped off the horse...

He stroked the horse's neck and hinted to stay safe...