▪️Suman ▪️

" Suman

     " Suman...."

The shrill cry stopped Neela's prance for a second .. She was unsure of her master's next move ... She whirled in the same place  baffled and twisted  her neck near and far  to view the surrounding.. perhaps she would have  thought to  feel what went wrong...

Shravan's mind froze in sheer scare that he thought his arrow would've hurted  someone..

This shouldn't happen...!!!

The harrowing squeal sent down a shock through  his spine... Shaking his head , he hinted  Neela to go ...

Instantly , Neela leaped across the short bushes neglecting the thorns as there was no defined path... Very few of sharp thorns  scratched  Shravan's feet... Although his feet began to bleed here and there , he threw his view across to see if the wild boar was killed by his poisoned arrow...

 But...

What he saw in-front of him was like a  dream... The scene unfolded in front of him was an epic which he had heard only in his childhood stories that he thought it wouldn't be  real in any world..

The river was flowing like silver lining ... The plants  that grown lush green at either sides were mere embroidered borders... The school of fish that swam and jumped over the water occasionally created a three dimensional illusion where anyone would guess it , to be a Mayan's magical creation...

    Surpassing all this ethereal sight, she rose  up from the flowing river current like a pointed spear ...

 In a wink , she caught the scimitar  that came whizzed near her  in air..Holding the hilt , she pointed the curved edge to the wild boar's neck  that was at a distance away from her..

Now only Shravan noticed beyond her..

 The boar was swimming in the stream ,   struggling with the river flow.. It was fiercely  punctured with shravan's arrow and was bleeding high ,   but  not enough to kill it.. Moaning in agony , it strove to get away to the river banks...

She neared it cautiously , hiding herself under neath the water surface..Shravan could see only her eyes and nose .. She was moving close to the boar and in a moment, the boar turned to her.. The pain it beheld outcasted as   anger . As a result, it gathered all it's energy to attack her. The boar hung it's head low , pointing the sharp outgrown teeth towards her. If it jump over her  , it  must be a vicious attack where the target would torn out..

Shravan was alarmed ... He got down from Neela and stepped in the river hurriedly... His arms went to the bow and arrow instantly...

Before that...

" suman.. watch-out!!"

The alarming tone came  from the river banks..

Shravan saw the direction where the voice had come...