▪️ Mystery ▪️

It's always said that the darkness means misfortune

In  one perspective  darkness brings the light,  stars and moon .. 
After each night , there's a dawn...

The evening slowly dispensed into dusk . And then ,  the night began..

    Taraka was provided with delicious food .. He didn't mind to devour the dishes that served for him.. He swiped the last scoop of sweet from the banana leaf . Licking all his fingers , he burped aloud..

Rubbing his stout belly , he looked around as if he needs something...

" What do you want??" A guard asked feeling pity at him..

" I used to drink a glass of sweetened milk with turmeric powder every night.. I won't catch up sleep if I skip the milk.. "

Milk?!?

The guard thought that Taraka had gone crazy..He thought that the blows he had got since morning would have been  made him desperate..

" Can you get me the milk quick?!"

The guard didn't move but stared at Taraka , wondering about his mental strength..

" Get the milk.. I should be strong at least to get those whips on my back..."

This time his tone sounded  like an order..

Sighing , the guard went to get the milk...

Taraka gulped the milk and sat his eyes closed..

Soon , he fell asleep..

He heard the heavy  foot steps and rumbling sound of the armours far away , in his deep sleep.  Those sounds seemed to diffuse into thin.. Then , there was silence.... Grave silence..!

" Aaei.. wake up..."

Taraka stood up in a jerk to the thunder like shout..His body was shivering . Sweat beads flourish in his face to notice Sundara Sen and Vallavan..

" Vallava... arrange everything before our guests arrive.."

Vallavan approached Taraka and grabbed his shoulders.. dragging him to the platform , he cuffed his hands to the hooks that were fitted in the wall to serve the purpose..

" Taraka.. you have no other choice.."

Keeping his eyes over Taraka , Sundara gestured Vallavan to begin..