▪️Vela ▪️

" Is this Aaranya much bigger than Shravan's heart ?"

Vela rephrased Ranjit's question...

Ranjit  didn't know if he could answer... But was surely wondered if all the people around Shravan would be great like him...

  Vela opted to walk fast...  Neither, at Ranjit's point of view he was running ... Ranjit couldn't make the parallel walk with Vela...

Ranjit was keenly observing the path yet he lost the count of rivers and hills they had crossed...

" You weren't fast enough ... We can't go across the forest if you are too feeble to walk either... Now , we must   stay somewhere to pass this night"

Vela said pitiful...

Ranjit's legs were paining like hell... He was one of the best warriors and had survived so many obstacles ... He had never felt that much fragile...

Now...

It was only  a short  two hours travel which made him to come down from his pride.. His feet begged him to take rest..  His eyes were straining as though he had dipped them in fire...

He gulped to make his parched throat to get wet..    He took the water he had with his horse...

He felt relieved to some extent after drinking the water...  He felt guilt to make his horse to suffer like him.. He continued to stare the horse ...

" Don't worry... Your horse is an animal... It knows how to survive in forest..  "

Vela said sarcastic , noticing Ranjit's concern over the horse......

He is right....

Animals knew to survive in forest because they belong there...

Ranjit accepted his stupidity... His education , pride and ego started to shatter step by step...

  On contrary, Vela was so simple ... His face didn't show any signs of emotional loads...

He  jumped to a high  rock to view something...

How did he travel without any tiredness.. ?!

His energy and strength frightened Ranjit...

After all, he was a commander...!!! Then , think of the mighty people of Aaranya...!!!

He prepared himself to witness the wonders of Aaranya...

While Ranjit was sitting , Vela climbed over  a  big tree and scooped his hand like a binocular..

Then, he approached Ranjit with a notable smile...

" Do you know to smile?"

Ranjit pointed Vela ' s smile...