▪️ Uncertainty ▪️

"  MahaVeer ji

  "  MahaVeer ji...I have to get married as soon as possible"

   When Shravan stated  in calm tone  , MahaVeer ' s brows stuck together in surprise..

       The day had creeped into dusk until when Shravan and MahaVeer were supervising and suggesting changes at the palace of SriParvat...

   MahaVeer noticed that  Shravan was  pointing each and every nook of the palace to modify it's appearance to adopt any kind of warfare..

     Sometimes , he asked the crafts men to change the artifacts into some kind of weapon.. Some other times , he told them to leave the  empty space as such..

  He insisted the gardener to plant the trees that could grow tall in short span of time..

.. Above all , He instructed the  architects to build another  outer wall around the palace ..

The work men noted down Shravan ' s instructions and proceeded with the necessary arrangements to work further..

MahaVeer was keen to each of his instructions.. 

He was not sure why Shravan had to go with the changes  all of a sudden.. Even a week before they both had visited the palace and Shravan was content with the works . He didn't want these changes to happen that time..but , now....

   His doubts kept on hitting him. Even then , he controlled his queries  for the reason that  Shravan would be right in his decisions..

     The clouds made way to moon that  enlightened the arena.. Huge  torches were lit around the palace to give light..

     MahaVeer thought  that it was the time to return to SriParvat.  So ,  He sent a message to Bhanu and Ranjith to join them..

     Ranjith sensed that it's inappropriate to stay with Shravan while he was discussing something in relation with the security  of his palace.. Hence , he withdrew himself saying that he would wait at the entrance.. Understanding him, Shravan allowed him to go. He sent Bhanu to be with him...

Now , it's time for them  to return  ..  Shravan and MahaVeer had to wait for them..

  "  MahaVeer ji...I have to get married as soon as possible"

Shravan ' s calm and quiet tone shocked  MahaVeer ..

If some other persons were there in MahaVeer ' s place , they would have mocked Shravan for his  open declaration  to get married soon .. 

But , MahaVeer was one good old wise man aged with experience..

The moment he heard Shravan ' s wish , his brows knotted in distress ..