▪️ wedding # 2▪️

    At the same time at Mt. Meru...

  Danand was at ease after sorting out the comfortable abode for the guests..
Ignoring his  age , he literally jumped here and there to look after the wedding preparations .. He was overjoyed to see his Suman in wedding rituals...

  He actually was worried that she would remain unmarried till her breath.. Moreover , finding a perfect match for her was an uphill battle for him..

When he found Shravan's love for Suman , he was at the cloud nine fathoming that he would not find a better match for Suman than Shravan...

Then....

Everything fell into pieces...

Danand gasped and pressed his knees..

" Huhhh...". He breathed out loud to kick his aches...

" Suman....!!!"

He called out enthusiastic...

The  Anthapura   was loaded with fun where Danand could clearly hear the chuckles...

He stepped to her chamber followed by the maids..

The maids were carrying the baskets loaded with different flowers and scented oils which were necessary to perform the rituals..

Yes... It was a kind of Haldi ceremony...!!

  Danand ' s eyes sprung up with fresh tears...

" Suman.... S...u..m...a!"

His voice sounded weak... He could not complete her name overwhelmed..

" Pitah ji .!"

Suman ran to her and put her head on his shoulders...

" I will miss you...!!"

She mumbled , hiding her sob...

Danand pressed her hand and patted her shoulders..

" I too will miss you my princess...!!"

He spoke with tears.. But , concealed it instantly to quicken the rituals...

" Come on ... Please keep  those baskets there..."