Ho & Hoe

*note: hyung is used by a guy to address another guy older than them.

—✦—

"Jeongguk, come on hurry

"Jeongguk, come on hurry." Jimin walked turkey down the apartment stairs at a lightning speed. "Jimin hyung, you're the one walking abnormally fast", Jeongguk huffed once he caught up with him, hardly. The boy learnt a lot that evening, in a span of thirty minutes that too. You see Jimin talked a lot. Even 'a lot' failed to cover the depth of the meaning of it.

Just as he was talking, he mentioned something like "we should not waste time, let's go" and as soon as those words were out, he was on his feet. To where? Herein lied the mystery, even for Jeongguk. Other than that, the striking knowledge that stood out about Jimin was—  one, he was older than Jeongguk. Two, he was a dwarf with a speed of Lightning McQueen.

Hush now, the latter is better unknown to Jimin.

"Admit it, you're just slow." Jimin mocked him, not before pulling the hood off his head.

"Don't do that!" Jeongguk pulled it back up, patting his hair under it.

Jimin liked Jeongguk without a doubt, save for his exact habit of hiding under the hood and his wavy bangs. "Jeongguk, stop hiding yourself. You already are beautiful enough."

"I, am not." He mumbled under his breath, touching his hair that had grown too long covering his eyes. Somedays he thought he looked like a caveman. Apart from his looks, Jeongguk hated how he was never confident in anything he already had. The only times he had been confident was when he answered any of those academic questions.

"Hoseok, I'm glad you came." Jeongguk stroke back to reality on seeing Jimin hug a guy slightly taller than himself. Red hair and a contagious heart smile. He had seen him around in college at the cafeteria. Seemed friendly though he never approached the superficial senior. The younger could confirm and tell, he had quite an interesting personality.

It was something only Jeongguk would do, that is, to observe. How people were different from him. How confident they were. Maybe it will help him, someday?

"It's hyung to you." Hoseok spoke, proving Jeongguk's guess right.

"And anyways, I was bound to. Mom forced me to drive my 'dear' cousin around since I am the only responsible adult with a driver's license." Hoseok sighed with a glimpse of that apparent argument flashing in front of him as he elaborated. Cousin, I see. Jeongguk pondered.

Hoseok flickered his gaze to the figure next to his cousin. "Where's your courtesy, Jimin? Introduce me to your cute friend." His eyes lit up noticing the blush that creeped across the raven head's face. Jeongguk was not the shy type but whenever he was complimented, he turned into one. Afterall it was not everyday someone as handsome as the red-haired guy genuinely complimented him.

"Hoseok hyung, this is Jeongguk and Jeongguk, this is, well not someone worth your time but he's called Hoe." Shrugging his shoulders, Jimin started running needless to say he knew what was coming his way. Burgundy head bull. Hoseok.