A New Beginning & The Last Time

A lot happened in a span and things have been going on differently since then

A lot happened in a span and things have been going on differently since then. Taehyung spent most of his time away, focusing on his study for while even if he had been the best at it. While Jeongguk remained - seemed - to be unaffected.

"I did not expect Jeongguk to chop off his hair and show up black!" Yoongi expressed his astonishment that morning when the previously ash haired boy entered the class having his natural hair colour restored.

"I know right! He did not even tell me, can you believe it?" Jimin huffed. "Although, he went to my cousin's Salon with that Hoe!" He sulked, slumping in his leather seat.

"You mean Hoseok?"

"Yeah huh," Jimin implied nonchalantly. "Jeongguk won't open up to me either. Seems like it has taken a big piece of him. I wish he shared his deeper thoughts with me. I must be such a horrible friend." Saying that, the pinket's spirits dampened furthermore.

His head only snapped up when he felt a cozy warmth on the back of him palm. "Don't say that, you're the most amazing friend I've ever seen." Yoongi consoled. "That guy never leveled his eyes with anyone and to say he's making decisions of his own . . . to change for himself, that's a pretty a big change you've brought about I'd say. It's impressive."

Jimin smiled at his word. It was weirdly warm staying beside this grumpy cat, even in an air-conditioned studio. "You're not bad yourself," he remarked cheekily. "So, how is he doing?"

Yoongi scoffed, "I wish I could say for sure. But I'm not half as good as you." The blonde clicked on some folders on the screen, keep himself busy. "I have never known how he felt, I can not relate to the things he has gone through. Jin hyung thinks I'm good for him but I would not say the same." He chuckled dryly.

"I thought I was advising Tae for his own good however, that guy, he's a little fucked up. He needs someone to guide him through and through. He's like a child. If he thinks, this is the way then it will be like that forever. His mother is the one who really understood him. Taehyung is a blank canvas, he needs to be told or that guy will be acting on his instincts. And, I'm not really a big fan of his guts, he tears himself apart."

Jimin felt it. The true bond that the two boys shared in the years of togetherness. He sort of envied it now but adored it at the same time. "You know hearing you say all that, I'd say you're a greater friend than I ever will be." The short boy giggled cutely, his eyes forming cresents as the apple of his cheeks uplifted.

"Don't smile so much or your teeth might fall off," Jimin would have snarked a remark though when he saw his trivial struggle to hold back a smile, he composed himself.