Epilogue i : You & I

"So have you decided yet?"

Jeongguk ruminates over the question posed by his childhood friend. A smile plastered on his face as he continues prancing about the room, packing whatever little of belongings he had.

"You will know when I drop by later."

An annoyed grimace crooned from the other end of the room. "Gguk c'mon, tell us." Kyle insisted, draping his arm over his lover. "Why are we being punished?"

"For all the times I had to walk in on you smooching Wonie's face." Jeongguk groaned having flashes of those horrid times. "Ugh, gross."

"Oh yeah? What about the times you didn't come back at all? Or the times when you almost had sex with my rival at the door. Gross, much?" Kyle chided, all in mirthy spirit though.

Jeongguk thought of those hot nights and casually shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, sexy times."

The three males broke into a fit of laughter, huddling for a group hug. "We'll miss you, Gguk," whispered Changwon, "so much."

"I'm going to miss you guys more. Thank you for giving me a place to stay and for everything." Jeongguk held both their hands, smiling with his eyes; thankful for the good times and for the times when they had to comfort him through the cold nights.

Kyle hit the back of his head. "Shut up. You're making it sound like you're parting for good." He huffed and continued before Jeongguk could butt in. "If you ever have a fight with Taehyung just give us a call. I'll drive down town, kick his ass and we'll have you over. Again."

The boy chuckles. "Yeah, will do."

How did he turn out so lucky in the friendship department?

The sweet moment was cut short with a screeching ringtone Jeongguk seemed so hooked on. "I better take this." He laughs along with the boys giving him suggestive looks on the side.

"Hello, boyfriend." The two boys gave the younger some privacy, exchanging knowing looks between them. It had been that way since the couple had made up.

They were not complaining about his presence but they too, like Taehyung, had wanted Jeongguk to leave it all behind and go back to his college life as soon as possible. Moreover enjoy it without any regrets.

"Pretty sure you have to wait for only fifteen minutes till I kiss you." Jeongguk scrunches his nose hearing his impatient boyfriend whine about how he had missed him the whole night.

He could never get past the fact that Taehyung and he are still together despite the ups and downs life threw at them.

It just made it worth it.

Incessant love talk, endearing visions of future with Taehyung was the way to go for him. Jeongguk would do anything to have a forever and always with him.