Epilogue ii : Always & Forever

"She always clings on you

"She always clings on you."

Folding Jeongguk's gown, Taehyung stuffed it inside the big bag he'd been carrying. "Yes because she's my best friend?" The latter rolls his eyes hearing his response.

Constantly rummaging through the trunk of the car, Taehyung groans, finally managing to pull out the baby car seat. "Since when was Rumi your best friend? Cap."

The younger hands over his cap to Taehyung, who's aggressively back to stuffing God knows what into that damn car.

"It's Remi and do you not realize that I'm gay?" He dismissively stated.

Slamming the trunk shut, Taehyung narrows his eyes, sceptically eyeing Jeongguk. His hair stuck out in all directions. Patting it down, "Your point?" he says, "That doesn't stop Rumi from falling for you."

"Remi."

"Whatever," Taehyung shrugged, adjusting the car seat by the rear window. Taking long strides, he walked out of the creche parking lot.

"Well it wouldn't hurt you to remember a name. And it was graduation so, of course we needed pictures together."

Taehyung shut out all his explanations and plodded towards the building hand in hand with the boy, whom the couple had neglected throughout the ride back from college just so they could bicker.

"Good afternoon Taehyung." A lady greets the older and ruffles the boy's hair. "Here to pick your sister, Ryu?" She asks before averting her gaze back to the older.

Not too far in sight was Jeongguk tailing behind, grumbling to himself. Once he sees the teacher talking to Taehyung, he bows giving his warm regards to the gentle lady. "Hey, you don't have to just leave me behind you know."

Blatantly ignoring his boyfriend, Taehyung conversed with the teacher, "Thank you for looking after her, Rebecca." He smiled as if he was not in an argument a minute earlier.

It was Jeongguk rolling his eyes this time. "Her name . . . you get that right?"

"Like I said, whatever." Taehyung strode faster towards to classroom Rebecca led them to. "I heard Miri had to deliver a speech today?"

"Oh yes," the lady chuckled. "She's brilliant. She says her brother suggested that topic." She grinned down at the boy who tried to remain indifferent.

"May I know what?"

"Family." Taehyung, even Jeongguk who stood behind, was too stunned to speak.

"She said how much she loves both her dads. And when children started laughing at that, she said, my brother is very smart and he had told her that only foolish kids laugh at two dads."

Smiling proudly, Taehyung ruffled his now black hair.

Ryu persistently tried to hide the fact that he cared for his dads — or the fact that he wants to call them so.