Expulsion Letter & Love Letter

Aye guys! This is the last chapter before epilogue, so please read the note in the end.

-✦-

Graffiti, in black and red

Graffiti, in black and red. 'Slut', 'Whore', 'On a Scholarstrip ride' - mean, vulgar comments. Pictures.

Pictures of Jeongguk and Taehyung. In the strip club. Catch was, it only had Jeongguk's face in the light.

All of that was stuck on the locker like it was some notice board.

Taehyung's hands involuntarily stripped off those pictures. How? More so, who? This was not supposed to happen. Jeongguk was not meant to be outed like that.

Jeongguk. Where was he?

"Kim Taehyung, step away!" Some random person had the audacity to chime in. "Those are Jeon Jeongguk's year book pictures. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Taehyung turned around, grabbing the collar first thing. "Piece of sh- don't fuck with me right now. Who did this? Tell me!"

Anger surged and his grip on the collar only tightened. "I don't know, man." The guy coughed, "It was all over the JBU bulletin post by some anon."

"You're one of the managing team if I'm not mistaken." Taehyung loosens his grip around the collar seeing the other nod. "Good. Take my advice, you don't want me spilling your dirty secrets on there. Not anonymously but as Kim Taehyung, get that?"

"Believe me, I will, if you don't take that announcement down . . . along with the circulating pictures, videos or any graphics. That is, if you care about your reputation and I don't go back on my words. Now, get the hell out of my sight."

If the guy did not know any better, he would not have scrammed through the corridor. Taehyung was caught in this mess of emotions that whirled within him.

Trudging down the hallway, oblivious to the directed path, Taehyung went on ahead. "Kim Taehyung!" That was the first familiar voice in that dreading time.

"Shorty." A punch was what he received.

"Where the fuck were you, asshole?" Taehyung could not help but notice the worry and fury rattling in his tone. "Why weren't you here, huh? He went through so much!"

"Chim . . . "

Scoffing, Jimin gave him a little shove. "I had already told you once, I don't trust you and expected both of you to stay away. Though obviously, neither of you listen. He was hurt the day he came back after your finals and as if watching yourself half naked on the uni site wasn't enough - your little manipulated minions gave him a hard time."

"Why? How are you going to fix all this Kim Taehyung? You tell me, right now."

"You think I did it? Jimin-"

"Of course, there's no other explanation. He hadn't looked so broken since your fiancee fiasco. So it's either you or that bitch." The boy crossed his arm teary eyed, putting every last bit of himself to stop them from wasting it.