Neglected & Loved

warnings: chapter's lengthy (for me at least) so take break babes and drink water ♡

and ahem, nsfw.

-✦-

These few days one half of Jeongguk learnt how to grow restless

These few days one half of Jeongguk learnt how to grow restless. Patient as always, on the other half. Meek eyes followed his boyfriend's silhouette with every change in pace and surrounding. He pouted, heaving a moody sigh.

Observing his fussing self was his best friend, nothing out of the blue, munching on a pack of chips. "Jeongguk." The said boy placed his hand on the lunch table, relocating his chin for comfort as did his eyes. "Jeongguk." All that a call like that retrieved was a groan.

"Kim Taehyung! Jeongguk's staring at you!" At that Jimin definitely bagged giggles from the audience, mainly residents in the cafeteria and a nice back smack from the busy boy next to him. Except the other busy one, who intently retained his business.

"What. Were you. Thinking?" Jeongguk scorned lowly, turning to Jimin, eyes however stealing quick glances of Taehyung if he ever did hear his friend.

"Well, you won't listen to me. I had to help some way or the other." Jeongguk narrowed his eyes at his unfazed answer. Groaning, he laid his face flat on the surface, shuddering when he felt the chill run down his spine. "Why don't you talk to him?"

"About what?" He muttered in a bored tone, eyes fixated on Taehyung nevertheless. "He's busy. Been very busy." He whispered to himself.

Jimin sighed. "If you don't I will." Jeongguk pushing himself forward just above his face, eyes wide wasn't quite the reaction he would have bet on so he froze when the younger did that. "You feel neglected, go tell him. It's not like he's going to say no to you."

"He'll think I'm clingy."

"So? He's your boyfriend. Not Coach Park's," the pinket mentioned, eyeing the pair yet again. "See, I really don't know what he's been going on about but if you tell him how you feel, he'll make out some time. Like he should be doing right now." He grumbled the last making the younger grin.

"Honestly, I don't know." Jeongguk tiredly admitted, lazily squishing Jimin's cheeks, amused on discovering how soft they were. As he thought he had busied himself with his new discovery, a hand covered his face, pulling him back nesting him against a robust support. He smiled recognising the lingering musk. "Hi Tae."

There was a particular chime in his voice that made the other male on the table watch the couple nuzzling into each other's embrace endearingly. "Hi," Taehyung's voice was stern, "hyung," flicking the younger's chin as he corrected him who jutted out his bottom lip. "Stop," he cooed witnessing a bubbly giggle erupting. "What were you two upto?"

"Kissing, if you didn't notice." Jimin chided.

"No!" Jeongguk was quick to defend, scared the older would actually buy that silly remark. "We were not."