Drunk Lips & Electric Pink Lips

Throughout the period, Jeongguk felt a gaze on his figure, shooting from behind

Throughout the period, Jeongguk felt a gaze on his figure, shooting from behind. He did not need to turn back in order check who it was, for Kim Taehyung was the name of the culprit making the younger drown in his seat.

His memory block took a three hundred and sixty degree turn, reminding him of the moment when he almost gave in. Man, he would have kissed his crush without a care in the world. To him, his life would become a sweet dream if he was meant to be on the receiving end of a kiss from 'the' Kim Taehyung.

The simple thought itself made him feel all sorts of way. He could do cartwheels with the adrenaline rushing through, provided the toxic bitches were not devotedly burning holes in him. Well put it like this, a guy who was almost non-existent just a few hours ago was getting so much attention from the heartthrob itself was a fucking big deal.

Keeping the useless shit aside, Jeongguk changed for good but now what? Was he supposed to say nothing? Act mum? Should he at least flirt back? But Taehyung was so lewd in everything and he was so, not. What had to be done?

All those questions inclined in one direction. That being Park Jimin, the answer to all of Jeongguk's questions. When the bell for recess rang, the younger was fast to jump on his feet and made a run for the dance hall where Jimin was likely to be found.

The sophomore was known to be engrossed in dancing come what may. Jeongguk admired his passion and his tiny dance movement that transmitted through his body everytime something excited him. But now was not the time for that. It was about him. And it was urgent.

The silver head had somehow managed to hide from a predator's (better known as Kim Taehyung, his crush) gaze. Taehyung had been looking around for him for quite a while now, but only if he was as swift as Jeongguk, he'd catch hold of him. Which thankfully to Jeongguk's luck, he was not. The silver-gray head almost squealed spotting a certain short guy with pink hair. A guy was talking to, more like flirting with Jimin.

"Really, now? I love the way you talk. Imagine talking dirty under me. Would be a such sight, wouldn't it?" Even though the guy whispered, it was pretty audible to Jeongguk's ears. Cringe. The short guy was about to speak something though it should be alright to butt in once in a while when that guy was the younger's best friend, right?

"Jimin hyung, I've been looking all over for you. I have so many questions right now", Jeongguk blurted out everything in one go and panted grabbing the other's shoulder. "Oh! Me too—"

"Baby."

Jeongguk's senses alarmed to eleven. There was only one person who has ever called him baby and that was, "T-Taehyung?"

"Uh uh, it's daddy to you." Taehyung whispered, trapping the newly arrived up against the locker, forgetting that he once had been flirting with the guy's best friend. What a douche bag!, Jimin thought but eyed his best friend expecting some witty replies from him.