Chapter 8 - The missing handbag

"Sooo" Alex grinned at me "what happens outside the from with you and James?" I felt myself begin to blush. A couple of seconds later I felt my phone buzz in my jean pocket, I pulled out to see that I had a message from Sophie. Well she was saved in my phone as Sofarina in my phone.

Sophie was my other best friend. Out of all my friends i think I spend the most time with her outside of school. She used to come to my house everyday after school. I could trust her with my life, she is closer to me than a sister would be. If you could have one person that was your true friend, like a friend soul mate Sophie would be it. She made me smile like a fool and I swear if people saw us at times then they'd send us to a mental hospital. I don't even remember how the name Sofarina came about, but I call her Sofarina and she calls me Katarina.

I clicked on the message notification:-

Sofarina - What time you coming back tomorrow? Cause we need to catch up. Hope you got me an autograph ;)

I smiled at my phone, probably looking like a maniac. I pressed the bottom of the screen and started typing a reply.

Me - about 12 tomorrow and I did don't worry ;) Ly x

Sofarina - lyt ;) x

-

"Katie" I jumped slightly before realizing it was Alex.

"What happened with you and James?" she smirked at me.

"Oh right, that" I blushed "he just asked for my number" I said trying to act casual and shrugged.

"What?!" She said nearly shouting, then turning towards Jeremy and apologising. "Did you give it to him?" She said with wide eyes clinging to my arm.

"Well duhh" I laughed and rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh my god, Katie you player" she squealed turning towards me completely.

"We're here" Jeremy said pulling up and opening the door for us to get out.

"Thank you" I smiled

"Ye, thank you" Alex also smiled

"No problem, lovely to meet you girls"

"You too" we said in unison, turning and smiling at each other. We did that a lot, say things at the same time. We always used to joke and say we had the same mind but the more we do it, the more I believe we a actually have.

We entered the hotel room, that's when I realized how tired I actually was. I flopped on my bed and hugged my pillow feeling my body relax and I knew it'd take a lot of effort to get up again.

"Katie, can I borrow your pocket mirror?" Alex asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll just get it out my bag." I sat up and looked around the room for my bag then I realized it wasn't there.

"Crap!" I yelled.

"What?! What is it?!" Alex panicked

"I don't know where my bag is" I said whilst standing up and looking for it.

"How come you have your phone then?"

"Cause it was in my jean pocket. I think I've left it at the warehouse I can't remember having it at the concert"

"Yeah. I can't remember you having it either." She added, standing up to help me look for it.

*buzzzz*

I spun around and realized it was my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID it came up as unknown.

"Hello?" I questioned sceptically

"Hey Katie, it's James." My heart started beating rapidly, it felt like my ribcage was rattling.

"......" I forgot to speak. I was just listening to the rhythm of his breathing down the phone.

"Katie?"

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, hello"

"Are you okay?"

"Ye why?" I asked confused at his question

"Just asking cause you didn't answer"

"Ye, I'm fine just zoned out" I'm glad he couldn't see my face right now.

"Typical" he joked, I could almost hear him.smile.

"Heyyy! That's not fair!" I grinned to myself.

"It is very fair" he chuckled "oh and before I forget, I actually rang to tell you that I've got your bag. You left it at the warehouse, I found it when I went to pick up my stuff from the back.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much" I shrieked "I thought I'd left it there."

"So what do you want me to do with it?" He questioned sounding a little more awkward.

"Erm, well. It's getting a bit late now. But how about we meet tomorrow for breakfast and you can bring it then?" I asked, half expecting him to say no or something.

"Ye sure!" He yelled a bit too loud.

"Cool" I grinned down the phone "I'll text you the details in a bit"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow morning then"

"Yeah, sure. Bye"

"Byee Katie"

"Bye James"

"Bye Katie"

"Please stop." I laughed

"Okay byeeeee" he said dragging out the last letter.

"Goodbye James" I smiled hanging up.